My B16a SIR Honda Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lion

I have a B16A Engine that I want to put in some Skunk2 Cam Spring and Retainers what else do I have to consider before doing this. I am planning do some ecu work runing a Mugen program

1. Do I need to upgrade my Injectors

Right now I have stock internal with intake and exhaust and I was able to to 14.8 at the last drag meet.

Give me some feedback and suggestions.

Originally posted by Lion@Mar 25 2004, 09:25 PM
I have a B16A Engine that I want to put in some Skunk2 Cam Spring and Retainers what else do I have to consider before doing this. I am planning do some ecu work runing a Mugen program

1. Do I need to upgrade my Injectors

Right now I have stock internal with intake and exhaust and I was able to to 14.8 at the last drag meet.

Give me some feedback and suggestions.

the mugen program is slowing you down right now IMO...but once you get the skunk2 cams, springs, and retainers, the program might benefit you just because it'll let you rev all the way to where your cams are making power till. but vtec at 5700 rpms, way to late for a street car.

uh, homeboy, vtec engagement doesn't change depending on what kind of cams you have....

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 25 2004, 11:21 PM
uh, homeboy, vtec engagement doesn't change depending on what kind of cams you have....

I think he was talkin about the mugen program.

Back