My Civic!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Jan 16 2003, 11:41 PM
Trinity - I know what a CF is.... and plus im not a big fan of carbon fiber even tho its light in weight i find it played out CUZ most cars have it now adays...and it only suits dark coloured cars.. in my opinion..
Seriously no offence taken...But go ask a random girl when a b16 came in... or any guy with a life.. they will say exactly the same thing.
Plus.. Im not the type nor do i have the time to go through massive websites and learn about when engines were made. Id rather learn first hand.. thanks.. and i never asked such a question in the first place... lol.. when where they made?? I asked what it was.. because b16a doesnt = gsr.. so i wanted to futher correct my knowledge.. tnx.
:D

well see i don't hang with girls so that part i couldn't ask, guys half the time are stupid anywayz .

about having the time to find out when engines were made, you obviously have enough time on here to post what your interior mods are gonna be , high jacked a thread and trying to flame me. If you wanna do any kinda of engine swap your gonna have to make time to find this stuff out, otherwise you could be out a lot of money.

about the gsr engine stuff you said potentials
b16 gsr
then b18c itr
then h22 prelude

you got one right, thats the prelude. you kinda had 2 right because in japan there was no C5 (thanks steve)

so maybe i'm a bitch and what not, but i have been into the car scene for a long damn time and for you to come in and say you know more than the average girl but not know the codes to POTENTIAL swaps or the names of mods , your just like the rest of them.

LOL this topic is about an hour old and look how far its gotten already....LOL. i wonder how many pages this one will turn out to be...LMMFAO.

Hahahahahah R U SERIOUS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA man Jealousy is a b*tch!!!

Well I dont care how long u've been in the "car scene" frankly I couldnt give two sh*ts... just like u wouldnt care that.. Im 16. I've been driving since I was 13 stealing my moms car lol. am i right? :lol:

Yeah I have time to post my messages cuz im looking for ideas.., something new..

so whatever... ur taking this a bit to harshly and a bit to seriously.
And Obviously U need to start chilling with some girls.. all this testosterone is getting to ur head if it isnt already there...

your interior mods are gonna be , high jacked a thread and trying to flame me
OKAY save ur lil grade 2 rhymes for someone who actaully cares... im obviously talking about something on a completely diff. level.. lol So yeah.. like the rest of us who have class im going to leave it at that...

And im not looking for an engine swap.. i was considering.. yes i would look deeper into it if i was .. but as far as me having a life.. asking u people is as far as ill go.
And obviously.. u spend to much time hating on other people cause u lack security...

your just like the rest of them.

U need to get ur facts straight b4 u start N Vin people

Please... what are u some 35 year old lady who has nothing better to do?
and if u dont want to answer the questions i've posted.. go bother someone else...
cuz this is pretty LOW!

Look, if you are going to try and argue please speak english. We don't want to have to bring in the illiterate translator again. :D
Let's just chill.

no i'll answer all your questions here

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

i don't even know how many you asked but since i couldn't read half of it i'll just agree

oh and btw NICE site ;)

hi, so ur trying to make a show car huh. well since ur gonna have some pink fur stuff inside, uhh wat color are u trying to paint ur dash?? more pink? wont that be too much pink since ur cars gonna be pink too?

Originally posted by Trinity@Jan 16 2003, 08:31 PM
oh well anywayz rice on

this is funny if this was dude who posted this we would be all, "go to superhonda."
haha oh well... Personally i think it is a little to girly girl the all pink that is, but what ever blows your dress up.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 17 2003, 02:59 AM
this is funny if this was dude who posted this we would be all, "go to superhonda."

:werd:
and that is why this thread sucks.... she doesnt give a fuck about performance.... its just gunna be another riced out civic only this ones gunna be pink :puke:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 17 2003, 02:20 AM
this thread sucks :ph34r:

:worthy:

body mods are gay.
pink cars are gay

i don't care if you are a chick or not- you're starting shit- and this site isn't abotu anything you want to do to your car. go to stupidhonda.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back