My First tat!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks cool mang.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Aug 5 2005, 02:53 AM
You hairy bastard. :p
[post=536060]Quoted post[/post]​

haha

Originally posted by 2000Si+Aug 6 2005, 11:04 PM-->
Looks cool mang.

SiR Kid
@Aug 5 2005, 02:53 AM
You hairy bastard. :p
[post=536060]Quoted post[/post]​

haha
[post=536780]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah yeah.. hairy.. whatever.. i'll be warm in the winter :D

i wishi hgad the skills to design my own.. i tried for a couple hours and gave up.
i'm just ready for it to completely heal, and not have to put this lotion and crap on :)

jeff- i would think it would eventually turn into a blob, so dont do it!

warm in the winter? what the fuck? You live in Arizona, I'm sure those 80 degree days in the middle of December are killer. <_<

not into tribals but that one looks real cool. i should be getting numbers 1 and 2 over winter break when i have money and the body for them.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Aug 7 2005, 12:14 PM
warm in the winter? what the fuck? You live in Arizona, I'm sure those 80 degree days in the middle of December are killer. <_<
[post=536919]Quoted post[/post]​

76 degrees damnit! get it right.

i want more, but i don't know if i wanna spend that much money on it :)

i'm a cheap basterd B)

Originally posted by 90 accord+Aug 7 2005, 11:25 PM-->
@Aug 7 2005, 12:14 PM
warm in the winter? what the fuck? You live in Arizona, I'm sure those 80 degree days in the middle of December are killer.  <_<
[post=536919]Quoted post[/post]​

76 degrees damnit! get it right.

i want more, but i don't know if i wanna spend that much money on it :)

i'm a cheap basterd B)
[post=537190]Quoted post[/post]​

im going to get one with a cross with my mothers initials in it when I turn 18 I think but im not gonna go crazy cuase I would much rather put that money into my car! lol

nice job on the ink. watch out they are addicting. i have 3 now, piston on my right calf, rotor on my left calf, and a huge schroll and quote in kanja on my inner left forearm. now im working on sleeves. im going back to get more done on the 19th of this month.

CIMG0068.jpg

CIMG0165.jpg

CIMG0168.jpg

thanks. the lettering was done by a guy named roxxy. he used to work at freaks on broadway in KC. now he is in vegas somewhere. the schroll itself was done by tim down at millenium gallery of living art in fort collins CO. both the pieces on my legs were done by chris at freaks on broadway as well. if you have the june issue of "skin and ink" there is a huge feature on chrisin there.

i definately do want more.. i want to get a 1/2 sleeve or whatever they're called, just to my eblow, so i can conciel it easier for future jobs and whatnot.

that scroll does look pretty damn badass though!

tatooed girls are teh h0tn3ss

:wub: <---- probably NOT WORK SAFE

:wub: <---- definatly NOT WORK SAFE

more pics of Benni from the same shoot... DEFINATLY NOT WORK SAFE :ph34r:

i so LUST her

more not safe for work tatooed pierced hot ass girls can be found at www.suicidegirls.com
its a pay site but there is plenty to see for free :)

*edit*
replaced the links to the pics with links to the page
a clearer copy of the pic can be viewed by simply clicking on the image

Back