my new project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so I got my fat fives in today from B16racerN2NR :thumbsup: thanks for the good deal on the rims, now I have to get some tires for them, so I should have the tires on them next month. I have bills to pay this month and on the last week of the month I will be in Texas working again for a week

03_21_06_1847.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:thumbsup:

You don't wanna go too low. Gotta get emissions someday! :laugh:
In Buffalo,N.Y you can go as low as you want,my friend has a 93 integra with cut spring,that shit looks like a beast, with 17 inch rims.
This guy obviously missed the inside joke. :rollseyes:

Anywho! Looks like the Integra is beginning to come together, I see you recieved your wheels :thumbsup: and are in the process of sourcing the O.G. motor for the car! :thumbsup: Let me know also when our favorite time of the year comes(Swap Time of course!) and I will see if I can't come up and help you out some!

Quoted post[/post]]
so I got my fat fives in today from B16racerN2NR :thumbsup: thanks for the good deal on the rims, now I have to get some tires for them, so I should have the tires on them next month. I have bills to pay this month and on the last week of the month I will be in Texas working again for a week

03_21_06_1847.jpg
I took pride in the way I packed these wheels up and ken here shitted on it saying my packing job sucked :cry: :mad: :thefinger: :finger: :p

Quoted post[/post]]

I took pride in the way I packed these wheels up and ken here shitted on it saying my packing job sucked :cry: :mad: :thefinger: :finger: :p
thats cause when I picked up the box the rims were moving inside :laugh: you did a alright packing job, you uSED A lot of penuts. so that helped

Quoted post[/post]]
kool you got my rims i will pick rhem up on the way thru on the 1st
:laugh: funny

Quoted post[/post]]

Anywho! Looks like the Integra is beginning to come together, I see you recieved your wheels :thumbsup: and are in the process of sourcing the O.G. motor for the car! :thumbsup: Let me know also when our favorite time of the year comes(Swap Time of course!) and I will see if I can't come up and help you out some!
:thumbsup: sweet I let you know if I do get it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

thats cause when I picked up the box the rims were moving inside :laugh: you did a alright packing job, you uSED A lot of penuts. so that helped
you still get a big :thefinger: :finger: :p

BTW- I left a message for my friend about the GSR Cluster, i'll let you know what's up when he calls me back.

if you get the motor let me know ken i can help swap also or do it for you

i saw this picture on honda-tech and I like the looks of the C5 rims on the integra. so I might look for some C5 rims
1-503-8515-l-iZsLvofouSf2n3Lsu9llSw.jpg

yeah I'd still rock em 16's IMO would be perfect but i would go for the 17's too. those rims look expensive as shit how much are they?

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah I'd still rock em 16's IMO would be perfect but i would go for the 17's too. those rims look expensive as shit how much are they?
17's run around 200 a rim and 18's are around 250, and 19's run around 350. I can pick up a used set from a guy out here for 250 - 5 rims, one is bent

new update I finally pick up these today
04_05_06_1817.jpg

04_05_06_1841.jpg

before
04_05_06_1819.jpg

04_05_06_1820.jpg

after
04_05_06_1840.jpg

04_05_06_1838.jpg

04_05_06_1842.jpg

I dont know yet if I like them. let me know what you guys think

Back