My new ride!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, after looking for another vehicle big enough to tow kids around, I found this. A 1992 Honda Civic CX. Phantom gray, Brand Spankin new rims, tires, Brakes, and windshield on it.

phantom.jpg

Whatcha think??

**edit** P.S. Jeeps just arent my thing I guess. I wanted a super clean jeep, and I suppose those just don't exist anymore. unless they're new, of course. I looked at a dozen cherokees and every one had problems. either 4wd system being loose, or overheating, or a/c blown up, or dented to hell... I found one that was perfect. gorgeous. looked underneath and the damn floor boards were .0002 mm from rusting all the way through. gaa.. Ah well.. 'nother civic project!

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 3 2005, 09:30 PM
Well, after looking for another vehicle big enough to tow kids around, I found this. A 1992 Honda Civic CX. Phantom gray, Brand Spankin new rims, tires, Brakes, and windshield on it.

phantom.jpg

Whatcha think??
[post=549306]Quoted post[/post]​

CLEAN!, love it!.....the rims are bomb to

Paid $2700. Needs a new hood and radiator support. It was in a light front collision and was repaired with new parts. except for the hood and rad support.. they tried to bondo the hood, and it looks like crap. other than that, the car is actually really clean.

Well, got all of my parts ordered.. Black projector one piece head lights, new hood, bumper cover, support, styrofoam, rad support, blah blah blah.. This car will have a brand spanking new front end on it in about two weeks.. Just have to find someone to let me use their paint booth....

P.S. If you need body parts for your honda, call these people!! (886)828-4322
Friggin awesome prices, good reviews. Great shipping discount for multiple items!

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 5 2005, 03:47 PM
Well, got all of my parts ordered.. Black projector one piece head lights, new hood, bumper cover, support, styrofoam, rad support, blah blah blah.. This car will have a brand spanking new front end on it in about two weeks.. Just have to find someone to let me use their paint booth....

Friggin awesome prices, good reviews. Great shipping discount for multiple items!
[post=549808]Quoted post[/post]​

does that include acuras? ive been wanting to swap the front bumper to the 98+.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Sep 5 2005, 03:44 PM-->
@Sep 5 2005, 03:47 PM
Well, got all of my parts ordered..  Black projector one piece head lights, new hood, bumper cover, support, styrofoam, rad support, blah blah blah..  This car will have a brand spanking new front end on it in about two weeks..  Just have to find someone to let me use their paint booth.... 

P.S.  If you need body parts for your honda, call these people!!  (886)828-4322
Friggin awesome prices, good reviews.  Great shipping discount for multiple items!

[post=549815]Quoted post[/post]​

They have acura parts, they are STUPID cheap, too.. I paid $29.00 for a front bumper cover for my civic. Of course, shipping will kill ya, but when added to an order like mine, it didn't cost a thing.

2700 for a civic thats been in a crash? jesus...

92-95 civics are few and far between around here. IF you can find one, it's usually 4k+, 5k for a really clean one.. Mine was 2700 and I got all new replacement parts for $430.00, new headlights for $140, and am working on some interior pieces for $100.00ish..

That still comes in well under 4, and after that, it will be like new. NO RUST anywhere on this car. NONE.

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 5 2005, 08:47 PM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Sep 5 2005, 03:44 PM
phyregod
@Sep 5 2005, 03:47 PM

[post=549815]Quoted post[/post]​

They have acura parts, they are STUPID cheap, too.. I paid $29.00 for a front bumper cover for my civic. Of course, shipping will kill ya, but when added to an order like mine, it didn't cost a thing.
[post=549932]Quoted post[/post]​

are these junk yard parts or what?

because i need a repleacement green bumper cover for my acura

Back