my new years drama lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
So, we got some snow today...

around 7pm, i figured it was time to clear the driveway before i headed out to the nye party.

by habit, i locked the door from the house to the garage on my way out.

oh fuck. i didn't just..... SOB! lol
so, i sat down for a min, lit up a smoke and figured out wtf i'm going to do.

no phone to call E (and he was already gone), no key to get in... dont know anyones number by hear to use the nieghbors phone (gotta love contact lists....:( )

its cold as shit out tonight. i'm like, i'm sooo not celebrating new years in the gaage freezing my ass off. lol

so, i try the putty knife as a credit card....
not happening. my locks don't move at all when its in the locked position.

so, then i figure i'd rather replace the door than the doore frame. bolting up a new door is cake. re doing all the moldings/etc is a PITA.

So, i go through my tools... ryobi circular saw. chaa ching!
FUCK! battery is dead.
DOUBLE FUCK charger isn't in the garage :(

so, i grabbed the pry bar, and broke the door frame and got in. lol

so, tomorrow i ned to figure out hwo to repair this damnage i did.

But, it was worth it. had a good time, met a couple new people, saw a couple old faces....
Certainly beats hanging out in the garage till E got home... lol

lmfao! That sounds like the most pissed of night ever! I would flip shit and mabey even start laughing a how funny it acually is!

oh yeah, i was literally laughing out loud in my garage calling myself a dumbass hahaha

either you were cold or drunk when you posted this tread (typos, lol). either way, :thumbsup:

great NYE story!

the mojitos killed me. i'd have settled for champagne. :D

edit: my NYE story: i drove 300 miles for a steak dinner. nom. in my rex. = sex! or as close to it as i get these days.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the door damage B. This is what I did, although I didn't have any damages. So You win!

Last night while running around town 15 min before our party was due to start, I'm at the 3rd freaking store gather the last minute supplies that Phyre forgot. So I park at the 3rd store I had to go to, put the Jeep in park, turn the lights off. You know, the normal things normal people do before they get out of their car. I swing the door open like a mad woman (because people are about to show up at any minute, foods not ready, drinks are not chilled, ect.) I run inside grab a few things, run out and FUCK! I can't find my car keys. :mad:The doors are locked, even the broken lock on the back doors even locked this time. Then I notice what a dumbass I am...I even left the Jeep running, I mean WTF? :wallbash: Yes, it took me that long to realize it was still running. What the hell was I thinking...well I wasn't...Had to call Phyre with the extra key. But everything turned out fine after I got home.

My jeep put my friend's girlfriend in the hospital with a 2 inch gash and contusion to the tailbone. She slipped getting into the back seat and took the door jamb to her ass. Ripped her pants off, underwear, blood everywhere.

He wasn't too happy. She pretended to be, but started crying a couple minutes down the road because the pain was too much. I feel horrible.

Damn ... I always wondered how bad a hit from the door jamb could get... I did the same thing once up in SC last time it snowed there (like 7 yrs ago or so) I fell and hit my ribs all in the jamb, which until just now I though was pretty fucked.

Anyways for New Year's I hung out with my family across the street, got dunk as shit, had a killer time. One guy tried lighting some firework off one that was already going off, and he freaked the fuck out cuz he was so wasted lol. I got a really good pic of it too, I'm gonna turn it into a funny pic soon.

Stayed home with a few friends. Nothing special, but a small price for a drama free holiday.

I see that E's master plan to get you locked out and let the snow zombies get you almost worked. Err...haha...that's too funny man. Glad to hear that you didn't give up and were able to go out and have a good time. It would have sucked being stuck in your garage. :D How's the door fixing going?

not sure what i'm doing yet.

basically, all that needs to be fixed is the stud metal 'frame' latch. i basically just ripped that out of the wall. door still functions and locks... just doesn't have the metal in the wood at this point in time.

i'm thinking about doing a deadbolt in the door anyway, and was thinking about changing all the locks in the house anyway (since i've never done it since i moved in... yeah i know stupid...)

I see that E's master plan to get you locked out and let the snow zombies get you almost worked.

snow zombies???
:disgust1:
come on now... anybody that knows anything, knows that zombies are not active in sub freezing temperatures... they dont have a functioning circulatory system, and lack the ability to self regulate body temperature... so when the outside temp drops below freezing their bodies freeze and they become immobilized until they thaw... :rolleyes:

snow zombies???
:disgust1:
come on now... anybody that knows anything, knows that zombies are not active in sub freezing temperatures... they dont have a functioning circulatory system, and lack the ability to self regulate body temperature... so when the outside temp drops below freezing their bodies freeze and they become immobilized until they thaw... :rolleyes:

But...they had parkas on and umm, thermal...blankets that ran on uhh, batteries? :mellow:

:bo: :bo: :bo: E, you freakin' ROCK! hahahahahaha I was soooooooooooo hoping you'd chime in soon. :thumbsup: I'd rep you if I could but I have to spread my kayak around a little more. :D

Back