New Years Resolution Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I really hope to accomplish one of my builds this year, which is going to take more focus and most important of all, more time on HS! WOOHOO! I'm also with B on paying down more debt. My credit score is currently at 726 and I have a goal to get it up to 750 by November, though my bank/the advisor there, told me that it may reach 800 if I keep things going the way they are. Go figure, no money but lots of credit. haha

I'd also like to meet Taco and Formby, since they are the closest to me. One last thing, since I got my second job back in May my gym time has gone to SHIT! I hit a rough patch for a little over three months and had to eat whatever was available so I gained twenty pounds. I'm back on track in my eating nowadays and WILL lose it plus some and get back into better shape. :) Other than that I hope everyone had a great 2009. :D

-i wanna redo my truck completely
-try not to get so pissed off as much
-save money anyway i can

start an actual career,not a job,but a career,
get back into shape,
get the CRX going
meet some members from the site(ive only met turbomirage)
and work on my attitude problems

um Finaly get the 95 Coupe out to the strip and run it, try to stop bringing cars into my living room, pay off the subaru, make more money then last year haha, and oh Live to see next year is always good

LMAO Good Luck INJEN, im to lazy to go out and meet members lol, Now mite see me at some shows this year :)

i dont bother... because if i have to use New Years as an excuse to quit / do something.. then i'll most likely not stick with it.. if i'm gonna do it, i'll do it.. regardless of the new year

i dont bother... because if i have to use New Years as an excuse to quit / do something.. then i'll most likely not stick with it.. if i'm gonna do it, i'll do it.. regardless of the new year

:concur:

i made the resolution years ago not to make anymore new years resolutions

its the only one ive kept

Yeah I dont understand New Years resolutions.....if its something I want to quit or do differently I dont need the first of the year to come around to stop but I also see why it would be good for other people

it's called a short term goal. if you set a realistic one and then reach it, you're more likely to continue doing so - and the idea is that you'll be improving your quality of life by doing so.

these new year's resolution naysayers are just bad at it. :shrug2:

do what works for you :D

Well, I thought I'd give it a try....

I just went 4 days without a single beer. And nothing with alcohol...

I did just fine. Tonight is going to be a different story though....

To address the whole "New Year's Resolutions are made to be broken" mindset, those are only for weak minded individuals. If you truly want to change something, you will most likely change that something as soon as possible. There is nothing wrong with using the new year as a starting to date to accomplish other goals that were once long term or pushed off over the past year.

I think I may have to make the addition of fulfilling all debt with the exception of my car payment.

Half way done on school loans already, I will probably pay the other half off this coming month and I can feasibly kill the car payment but that pushes back the time table of putting down a big down payment on a house.

Back