My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No, you're right. If I did that I would do the picture thread. I got a few pictures, but I figured that the ... ahem .... "men" around here would just go nuts with the comments.

And I really like this girl.

Yeah, I'm not posting up. I don't wanna have her come on here and find them and screw any chances. If i get permission, I'll do it. For now, you'll have to trust me.

She's incredible.

Actually, screw it - I'll do it now.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 122
dear god, is she 50?

the new chick is cute. mod priv. FTW. why is she interested in you? lol j/p

PissedOffRating: 6.5
might go to a 7 when i see a body shot. :)

dear god, is she 50?

the new chick is cute. mod priv. FTW. why is she interested in you? lol j/p

PissedOffRating: 6.5
might go to a 7 when i see a body shot. :)
The last pic I posted was 35. She was actually quite a looker, but not your type at all (to quote Injen; "tig ol' bitties") The picture makes her look pretty greezy.

But now that I know, she was greezy. What a lamer.

Now the new girl is absolutely gorgeous. Why interested in me ? I don't know yet. The first get together and walk I hope helped. And she's a winner because she didn't immediately run screaming from my elephant man appearance. (SLOTH want DATE ... EAT BABY ROOOOTH) Which is great. Having a deformity is great for seperating quality people from the chaff. I'm a really nice guy when there isn't a keyboard in front of me (Steve + anonomity + audience = asshole Celerity)

And where is 6.5 on the PO system again ?

pretty damn high by your standards :D

i've yet to see a 10.
there's maybe a hadnful of 9's
my 8 is most guys 11

Remember my standards: I'm in a different reality than you.

But I look younger than you, so drink bleach :)

Hahahahah... So do I, Bince. Haven't been paying attention ?

I'm the director of Change Control for Unilever, DBA Dell where I'm a member of the Global PM team.

and I've got more consulting gigs on the side. I do make about $4000 less a year than I did at Yale, but i've got more consulting gigs in my off hours, and I mostly work from home, which is 10 minutes ride door to door.

Oh, and did I tell you I'm seeing a 19 year old girl that digs me, I own a super bike, a house and a 1500 sq ft garage ? :D

Sorry, I actually measured it out, with the shelves and all in place, it's 1000 sq ft. Estimate was off.

pretty damn high by your standards :D

i've yet to see a 10.
there's maybe a hadnful of 9's
my 8 is most guys

By removing the "11" that statement is ready for signatures. A free service provided by The Celerity Group.

Back