my rex project a track toy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
haha frank, nice 15 second crx you have there. you guys are the definition of riced out pussy shitbags. you all need to choke yourselves.
15 second auto cross damn i guess i am pretty good thanks ass whipe!

well the motor is out! i killed it i was driveing it and it boosted great pulled 8 psi mint and hard all day long then i got talked in to doing a burn out and at about 5500 in second it let go rings couldent hold any more :mrgreen: i picked all the ring off the ground lol and the 2 holes in the block where kinda cool i had glanced over at the boost gague and it was at about 13 psi when it all went down!! i got my goal and poped the stock motor befor i autocross now that thats is done the motor is out! and i got the new motor all rebuilt! and i pulled a all nighter to put it in !

now it has a boosed d16z6 used turbo rods dont know the brand and arp rodbolts, a block gard, and a set of good ring again dont know the brand! i bought the motor for 200 bucks wit no head but i got a z6 wit bad rod berings that i took the head from! so it all sittin in the car all i got left is a set of plugs and wires and it will be back to hole and ready for autocross!

i got a whole shit load of pics i got to resize and i will post up some time today seein it is about 6 am and i am just gettin in from doing the work!

i was wondering if any one knew if i am ok runnin a open downpipe at auto cross? if not i will make the rest of the system out of 3'' and let it dump in front of the wheels!

o ya and the lexan is all in :mrgreen:

highly doubt they will let you. im not going to even gothere untill i hook up my exhaust. i wonder why the motor just blew like that. i know for a fact it was not a 13psi spike that did it. i was spiking 17psi at the track the other day.

pics will be up soon

and ya it was around the 13 psi spike that did it the motor had 200+ k on it and bad ring to begin with it was my goal for that motor! and i got it so new on is in and runnin great! i couldent stay up much longer last night resizeing pictures so i still gotta do that and then it will be up!!

ok so i gues i am puttin a exhaust system on it!

when is the next auto cross up there this sunday or next?

its called no/shitty tuning thats why it blew. the same reason why the z6 will blow and whatever else he tosses in that shit mobile.

that turbo flows no cfm and even at 13 psi would be well within the threshhold of what that motor could handle.

one day youll wake up frank.

look at the current trand. tony, chelo frank, all those guys cant keep a turbo motor running for more than 15 minutes.

look who is talkin i saw joshes car for a week if that lol where did it go blown!

and look at all your othere cars stolen cuz you run your mouth!!! watch yoiur self you might just lose another 1 and keep the fuck out my posts all you are is drama QUEEN you think you shit is great but it trully is not well wii you GROW UP? prolly never you will be livein wit mommy all your life going no where with it!

Quoted post[/post]]
pics will be up soon

and ya it was around the 13 psi spike that did it the motor had 200+ k on it and bad ring to begin with it was my goal for that motor! and i got it so new on is in and runnin great! i couldent stay up much longer last night resizeing pictures so i still gotta do that and then it will be up!!

ok so i gues i am puttin a exhaust system on it!

when is the next auto cross up there this sunday or next?

i dont care how bad your rings were i bet you mine are wosre. anyway i went over your house and seen huge pits in the cylinders from detonation. guess what, you dont run 87 oct on a turbo motor with no tuning.

i dont care how bad your rings were i bet you mine are wosre. anyway i went over your house and seen huge pits in the cylinders from detonation. guess what, you dont run 87 oct on a turbo motor with no tuning.

did you even need to look? honestly?
motors don't toss two rods off the crank blasting holes in the block without some serious shit going on...

he's prob just got a FMU, maybe bigger injectors...

and i don't understand why hotrex showed up in this thread...

i gotta give you credit for boosting and popping the motor...
first you made goals, then you achieved them
congrats

Quoted post[/post]]
look who is talkin i saw joshes car for a week if that lol where did it go blown!

and look at all your othere cars stolen cuz you run your mouth!!! watch yoiur self you might just lose another 1 and keep the fuck out my posts all you are is drama QUEEN you think you shit is great but it trully is not well wii you GROW UP? prolly never you will be livein wit mommy all your life going no where with it!
Dude, I don't know what you and Hotrex have going on, but some grammar and punctuation would go along way. It hurts my head to read this. But your build does look pretty good.

Back