n_tegra Rip Off Ebay Seller

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TWOLOUDnPROUD

LX-R coming soon
This guy (n_tegra) from Ebay sold me a broking starter his ebay add says
Used starter that was pulled of a 1990 Integra. Worked good before being pulled. Will fit all 90-93 Integras with the B18a1. Will fit other applications as well, please check before bidding. I also have many other parts for the 90-93 Integras. As with any used parts, sold as is.
It's Not in good working order the upper mounting tab is broke the fuck off so i had to take time out of my day to file a claim with pay-pal against this dumb ass and pay-pal gives my money back then this guy leaves this on my feeback
Dishonest member- Gives eBay a bad name- Always scammers like him in a crowd!
Here is the ebay add and pics of the starter i am posting this to warn you about this rip off.
Ebayfag.jpg

Ebayfag1.jpg

DSCN7715.jpg

DSCN7716.jpg

DSCN7717.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You do know you can rebut negative feedback on eBay right. It still serves as a black mark but at least you can tell your side.

damn thats fucked up man after a few attempts to but parts from ebay i learned that major parts ike that you are taking a risk on buying i well only buy small things off ebay now most like body parts or something for replacement but yeah i cant stand the people that state that their stuff works and you get it in the mail and it pretty much bites you in the ass.

You do know you can rebut negative feedback on eBay right. It still serves as a black mark but at least you can tell your side.
Yes i have already did that i just wanted to get the word out about this guy being a lier and i rip off.

sellers cant leave negative feedback towards buyers anymore.. its either positive or none at all.. who cares what they say.. not like it really matters anyways.. have eBay remove it

- Did you ask him how long it had been sitting since pulled? It sounds honest... it was working when it was pulled in, lets say, 1998.

- Did you ask him to verify its working condition?

You paid 28 bucks for a shitty starter you knew was used and 19 years old. Go sell it to a rebuild shop. Then go buy one locally from a reputable company, or hell that same rebuild shop.

Last edited:
Back