Need Help Asap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stiffy2730

hey guys, im really hoping someone can help me. i bought a 1990 integra yesterday from a friend and want to do a motor swap to it. i dont know what would be good and best amount of power for my dollar. im looking to spend 2000 for motor and trans. ive seen a few websites that are selling motor and trans for well under 2000.00 but im just not sure what to go with. i dont want to do alot of mods to the motor, just the basic bolt ons and stuff cause it will be a everyday driver. so if anyone can help me out id really appreciate it.

thanks for the info. i kinda want to stay away from a vtec setup. a buddy of mine has a non-vtec civic with i believe a LS integra motor. i dont know shit about honda/acura as far as motors go so the questions im asking are probably dumb as hell. i cant remember what kind of motor he has in his civic and i cant get in touch with him. I think it was B18B. im not sure though. is that a possible swap into a 1990 integra. i should have posted i wanted a non vtec motor. sorry man but thanks for the input. so if anyone can assist me with the situation i would appreciate it. thanks

Back