NEED HELP H22A4!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That_fly_bb4

So I bought 93 Prelude with h23 in it swapped it out with h22a4 it's running sounds good but it won't rev past 4000rpm someone help me

Sounds like the ecu is in "limp mode". Try to reset the ecu or swap out with a known good one.

ok so i have a 93 lude s model with f22a1 and i can buy a h22a4 for $500....what all do i need to complete this swap? also are ecu's programmed differently for auto and manual transmissions? because the car im going to get the engine out of is hooked up to an auto and obviously im goin manual...so i need to know if the ecu will work or not!? thanks

ok so i have a 93 lude s model with f22a1 and i can buy a h22a4 for $500....what all do i need to complete this swap? also are ecu's programmed differently for auto and manual transmissions? because the car im going to get the engine out of is hooked up to an auto and obviously im goin manual...so i need to know if the ecu will work or not!? thanks
Make your own thread, wiring is same if same obd generation other than adding vtec wires and yes a auto and a manual ecu are different

Back