Need help with my D15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bloodychaos

Hello ladies and gentlemen =]
I'm new here and I don't yet know to much as I've never really been into cars untill recently. Anyway I have a 93 civic that I have replaced a lot of things on so far. The list I've replaced so far...

All gaskets and seals, bearings, rings, plugs. wires, battery, main relay, fuel pump, distributor, icm, filters, and head.

The problem I'm having is that after letting the car sit for longer than about 30 minutes or so it won't start due to loss of compression (gas is getting into the oil).

I would like to get the car running at least enough to make it worth registering and tagging again so I can daily drive it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds almost like a head gasket problem... Replacing all the gaskets in the car if not Torqued to spec could have caused this problem. Another thing to check if you replaced the intake manifold gasket also check that as it too can leak coolant into your oil passage ways... best of luck

Back