Need Some Answers For A Eg Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

torqen2k1

I have a 7the Gen civic and have :CAI,Header, and Exhaust and is slow ass hell.I am selling my car to my dad and buying a EG hatch soon (VX or SI) I am planin on swaping in a H22A4 and going to order the motor from Hybrid Revolution.com and wondering if anyone here ever ordered a motor from their, and if it is a good place to buy a motor form their. Also am planing to turbo it later on. I am wondering what i need to do to this swap or if anyone has done it here. I want to make it fast so I can tear up all these domestics in my town that hate Imports. And the money is like 3Gs willing 2 spend. So what parts do I need specifically! Thanks!

3 grand is pretty much going to be all sucked up in the h22 swap. hybrid rev is good in my book. they are sponsors here as well.

anyway, yeah- around 2200 or so for the motor, 500 for mounts, 250 for the shifter cable box and misc parts like hoses and stuff will put you right around 3 g's

look into swaping it in for now- turbo stuff is out of your budget. there's a bunch of threads in here on swapping the h22. do a search, and you will find some threads.

i herd it's an axle nightmare, not just breaking them every other month, but piecing together the right parts to make 'em fit.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 9 2003, 06:50 AM
i herd it's an axle nightmare, not just breaking them every other month, but piecing together the right parts to make 'em fit.

It seems a few places are addressing the axle fitment,with custom units,Driveshaft shop,Raxles etc...And the new generation of mounts puts the engine in a "better" position to axles from breaking as much.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 9 2003, 01:37 AM-->
kylemarhx
@Feb 9 2003, 06:50 AM

It seems a few places are addressing the axle fitment,with custom units,Driveshaft shop,Raxles etc...And the new generation of mounts puts the engine in a "better" position to axles from breaking as much.

better still sucks though. its just too damn tall

Back