New and Need Help =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dropdead

I am new to this site so let me introduce myself. My name is Tabatha and I drive a 96 Accord LX. It is currently a Non VTEC car but I plan on putting a VTEC head on it. I have the head ready to go but it isnt on bc I still need a few things. Is there any way I could put the VTEC head on the Non VTEC block and just not hook up VTEC atm? The Non VTEC head is bad and needs replaced asap.

I don't see why you couldn't do it aslong it's the right head that will fit on that block!!! I'm guessing it's a 2.2 non vtec and your gonna be putting on a 2.2 vtec head ?????

Yes you can and don't forget to take out the oil jet on the block.. It is between the block and head in the center and on the back part of the block...

Welcome to the site Tabatha :). Take some time to do a little bit of searching. Go and post an introduction thread in the Members lounge and include a link to this thread in the post. Good luck with your Accord :)

Thank you all for the input. It is a 2.2 vtec head btw =)

I hope to have the car done soon bc its starting to get on my nerves!
Haha.

Thank you all for the input. It is a 2.2 vtec head btw =)

I hope to have the car done soon bc its starting to get on my nerves!
Haha.

Welcome to HS Tabatha! Good luck with your build!

Back