New Control arms

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i need new front lower control arms for my 92 integra, does anyone know of a place i could get them. The dealership isnt open till monday so i dont know the price from there yet but im guessing its through the roof.

what i really need is a new bushing where the shock fork connects to the control arm, but the prothane busthing kit i bought doesnt include that bushing, and neither does any other kit i can find.

any help would be appreciated

I tell ya, unless Autozone has them, you have to wait. Honda/Acura should be able to get them in a day or two if they don't have them on hand.

But one thing I found out is that Hyundia part number for that bushing is the same on the Civic, so that one maybe the same too.

do u have any idea of what kind of price im gonna be lookin at from a dealer?

or should i just go junkyard hopping to find a decent one from there?

130-150 ea. new from Honda/Acura for the arm, as opposed to under $40 per arm for just the bushings.

Well, any you get from a junkyard are going to have wear to the bushings, and depending on the price, you might just be better off getting new bushings.

Back