New Here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 16 2003, 02:52 AM
it was that fat chick in the bikini pic. trust, you didn't miss shit

Dammit. I even went so far as to try to find out how YOU had found a bikini pic.. went to the otehr forum thing she's a member of and searched her and her b/f's posts for it. Looksed aroun don their webpages, adn trued my l33t h4x0r skillz and started trying in random html extensions to find that one treasure of an UN index'ed folder.

Damn you. Damn you I say.

[edit]And it's goddamn 3 am here, so no shit about my lack of typing skills. [edit]

ok, i'll ask for brian... are you a stripper and do you have a boyfriend? we can just get a couple things out of the way real quick :lol:

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 16 2003, 07:29 PM
ok, i'll ask for brian... are you a stripper and do you have a boyfriend? we can just get a couple things out of the way real quick :lol:

if you read any of the thread you'd know i have a boyfriend :lol:

thanks for the welcomes, everyone :D

wow... seeing the same thing happen every single time a chick comes to this board has gotten REALLY old. you'd think that people would get tired of scaring chicks off every time they begin the leg humping :sleep: lame.

:werd: :withstupid: or get pissed when chicks do chick things.. we all know how hard they are and how much extra you have to explain stuff to most of them, but instead of helping, 99% of the ppl here wanna bitch at them.

btw, welcome to hondaswap.

I think I might try to find one of those Russian Brides... She just has to look decent, not speak a word of English, cook up some badass borsch, drink vodka like a fish, and do housework. Lol.

I hope Heather doesn't find THIS post. :p

and if she does, russianbride.com is calling your name :p

This topic (and the whole "new-chick" market) is so fuggin hilarious :lol: .
I agree with the fact that she's pretty :hitit: but you guys really need to chill and let her become part of the site and familiarize her with all of us a$$holes. Then let her be the one to talk shit first...which indicates open season on talking shit to her. :unsure: Or something like that.

Anyway...to Civicgirl-

Hi, I drive a Prelude VTEC and I have a happy relationship, so I won't talk shit.

Peace, Theron <_<

jesus-shocker.jpg

hey welcome to HS....im hella new myself...ima RICER gone bad..lol...afta wastin 10gs on cosmetics(SP)...im tryin to go for performance..... this site is soo sweet ..any and every thing you wanna kno ull find here....have fun theres soo much to learN!!!

pC

Dj RiiCe

<:)

Back