New Tasty Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
These just in:

Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads
Hawk HPS Rear Brake Pads
Brembo Slotted Zinc-Plated Rear Rotors (to complement the already-installed Brembo Slotted and Cross-Drilled Front Rotors)

Ready to be installed this weekend, along with a complete flush of the brake system. Thank God for the federal tax return. :D Hopefully I'll take some pics, pre- and post-install.

Also scheduled to arrive in the next week or so, but not car related: A new Sony HT-5500D Home Theater System, with receiver, 5-disc DVD/CD player, slim center channel, 4 satellite speakers and sub.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Mar 18 2003, 08:57 AM
Also scheduled to arrive in the next week or so, but not car related: A new Sony HT-5500D Home Theater System, with receiver, 5-disc DVD/CD player, slim center channel, 4 satellite speakers and sub.

You DON'T have those in your car?

Nah, what is overkill???

I just got done building my engine, and I am taking a vacation to CO to work on a car. :lol: I will need a vacation from vacation when I get back here. :)

Definitely come along mang. Breakfast in the morning followed by mass amount of car work. :)

Back