new to hondas and cars please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

king

i am new to the hondas and cars and i am getting a lude that needs to be fixed go to ---honda prelude--- and tell me whay think of it the pros and cons...its in my price range

i am gonna get a motor and i will pay about 1 grand. whats better h22a4 or h23? and whats the difference besides h22a4 is vtech

Power, price, and vtec. <----Notice there is no h in there)

i am gonna get a motor and i will pay about 1 grand. whats better h22a4 or h23? and whats the difference besides h22a4 is vtech

Please Please Please, I got picked on the 1st day.. V-TEC NOT!

vtech.jpg

Phones dont run a motor!

LOL:D

car, 700
tow home, 50
tax/title/reg, 250-500 depending on taxes in your area
new motor, 2000
misc parts, tools you don't have like engine hoists, fluids, etc etc to pull the swap off, 1000.

and then, you have a beat up prelude.

lol

i'd find something better for your first car. you can probably pick up a good-running 4th gen civic for 700 bucks.

I hate preludes. Honestly i think there the worst hondas i have ever seen.

My buddy has had two and they both shit on him.

Accords and Civics 100% all the way man.

Update: i just got a 4th gen hatch for 385 :)

I hate preludes. Honestly i think there the worst hondas i have ever seen.

My buddy has had two and they both shit on him.

Accords and Civics 100% all the way man.

Update: i just got a 4th gen hatch for 385 :)

well thats because your buddy doesnt have the skills to take care of such rare vehicles.

well thats because your buddy doesnt have the skills to take care of such rare vehicles.

Oh god dude i already knew that he is a flocking Mexican... now can you get off my case ever since i made my post about not liking ludes you've been bugging me like a little girl with a crush.

update: Plus there not exactly rare there may not be as many of them as civics and accords but they aren't rare.

rare? I wouldnt call them rare....but I would agree if you take care of any car it should be just fine

Not exactly. He dose actually take pretty good care of his cars for a mexican. But both of them had problems one right after another. Iv just lost faith in them. Probably cause there owned by one douche after another which beats the shit out of them cause there a "Sports Car" . It makes everyone think there the shit.

Probably cause there owned by one douche after another which beats the shit out of them cause there a "Sports Car" . It makes everyone think there the shit.

haha I know what your talking about.....one d bag that went to my high school had one completely stock said it would do 260 mph.....I gave up arguing with him because no matter what I said he said I didnt know anything.....I was asking how it would do 260 when f1 cars dont do that??

haha I know what your talking about.....one d bag that went to my high school had one completely stock said it would do 260 mph.....I gave up arguing with him because no matter what I said he said I didnt know anything.....I was asking how it would do 260 when f1 cars dont do that??

lol

Honda Prelude - Top Speed: 260 mph
prelude_97_00%281%29.jpg

Bugatti Veyron - Top Speed: 253 mph
Bugatti_Veyron.jpg

Koenigsegg CCX - Top Speed: 250 mph
Koenigsegg_CCX.jpg

Saleen S7 - Top Speed: 248 mph
Saleen_S7_TT.jpg

Here we go i made up a spec sheet on the fastest cars in the world.

Honda Prelude
133-220 Horsepower

Top Speed: 260 mph

prelude_97_00%281%29.jpg

Bugatti Veyron
1001 Horsepower
Top Speed: 253 mph
Bugatti_Veyron.jpg

Koenigsegg CCX
900 Horsepower

Top Speed: 250 mph
Koenigsegg_CCX.jpg