Nex Sr Coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twotwo

Hey wassup guys i was just wondering if the anyone out there has these coilovers hear any good stuff about them???.....i may get a set soon at a good price and want to know will they be worth it???....around 200 for the whole setup and i check around they about 700 or 800 i think so let me know what you guys think......thank you and have a nice day!!!

i forget which one i tested out, but it was the "full race" set up with inverted shock piston and non-adjustable dampening. the ride was pretty stiff and the valving seemed to match the springs fairly well. i didnt drive it on the street much tho, i tested them at willow springs. car settled decently but pushed a little in the turns. but hell $200 for a full set up...thats damn cheap

you really can't go wrong for $200. i say pick em up. even if they aren't as great as other things, you still paid next to nothing.

One of my friends had a set of NEX coilovers in his 98 EX coupe, and they felt ok... but from the outside it looked bouncy as hell. I can't really say much about them, except for the fact that I don't have much respect for the NEX brand name. $200 isn't a bad deal at all though- usually you can't even get a good set of shocks for that much!

exactly my thoughts.. even if they aren't GREAT, its surely better than stock and will hold you over at least...

thanks guys.....i just might get them.....just wannna say thanks for all the help you people did for me in this site.....keep up the good work....peace!!

Originally posted by twotwo@Mar 6 2003, 05:22 AM
thanks guys.....i just might get them.....just wannna say thanks for all the help you people did for me in this site.....keep up the good work....peace!!

:lol: we try

Back