Nicer Teg?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

s3e7ae8981cbf5.jpg
okay, i posted last time a integra that i thought was nice, but heres one of my friends integras that i feel you guys will like even more...and i know what he got too....b20/vtec (type r head), top fuel turbo, ...he never ran his car at tracks, so idk what kinda power he was putting down...oh, and that paint is nsx blue...is this more to your folks liking? if you notice, its a 4 door and he has 4 recaro seats in that baby...its sweet...

Love the paint and the front end conversion. The engine set up is nice. Are those the JDM OEM ITR HID lights (wow alot of letters) or are those just projectors? I think the paint is purdy. :)

I would say there are 3 things I dont like about it.

a, wheels are a tad big, 15 or 16's are the max on tegs.
b, stickers and windsheild banner take away from the rest of the kick ass car.
c, recaro seats in back? although i have never seen them in a four door. At least in a 2 door, an ITR rear seat is a better choice.

MMMMM... what a nice car!! i love the HIDs, 17 Advans, Recaros, and the paint.. but points taken off for 4 doors.. not just of a 4 door fan.. also windshield banner too.. i dont like those.. the other stickers are alrite.. but besides that what a nice car

thats a nice car. i like the paint (i didnt even know nsx came in blue). he coulda did better with the rims. I myself am planning to get a ITR, but JDM (IF i can).

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Mar 22 2003, 09:42 PM
MMMMM... what a nice car!! i love the HIDs, 17 Advans, Recaros, and the paint.. but points taken off for 4 doors.. not just of a 4 door fan.. also windshield banner too.. i dont like those.. the other stickers are alrite.. but besides that what a nice car

How can you tell if they are HIDs?

What exactly do yall not like about 4 doors?

well i just assumed because most of the 94-00 integras that get the jdm front conversions usually have HID.. and what i know about 4 Doors? usually in stock form, they're less "sports" orientated.. softer suspension, a tad weaker motor, etc.. i.e. G35, Skyline GTR, etc.. but there are exceptions like the 4 door GSRs, 4 Door WRXs, 4 Door Evos.. etc.. but i just said i didnt the part about 4 door because i like coupe stylings better... doesnt mean have nething against.. BITCH get off my case

oh shit my bad bro.. haha i just re-read you're post and i took it wrong dude... haha my apologies.. but yeah they didnt assume, i assumed they were HIDs and i dont like the 4 door tegs because they look kinda like a 4 civic with a longer front.. (should because share the same chassis), anyway my bad bro.

yah, those are the jdm HID headlights...my friend took first in JDM class at show...just about everything on this car is from japan...and the reason he got so many stickers is because...the judges at our car shows dont know shit, so we gotta put stickers on the car so that they ask "oh, what blitz parts does your car have...get it?" oh and that stupid windshield banner is a top fuel banner, which costed my friend 200 bucks from top fuel japan. big points at show...

i like that Integra. looks sweet. the one thing i dont like is that ugly ass white VW New Beetle in the background with the IC...YUCK!! how :ghey:

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Mar 22 2003, 09:50 PM
..What exactly do yall not like about 4 doors?

4-doors = family car :spin:

BTW, i love that paint too! and aren't those JDM headlights? (the shape looks like the JDM lights)

yeah, the JDM Integra is the only one that gets those kind, other integras (USDM and EDM) have the regular round lights.

Back