NICKNAME STORIES

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

some kids on the lax team nicknamed me sonic cause i used to do outdoor track and my best mile rn was 4:56

Originally posted by FFCiv@Apr 6 2004, 04:51 PM
some kids on the lax team nicknamed me sonic cause i used to do outdoor track and my best mile rn was 4:56

Ha, yea, i ended up w/ that nickname in elementary but it was dropped shortly after. All my friends in h.s. just come up w/ shit for me somehow. I'm tryin to remember the names that ppl have for me in their cell-phones, like... "7 minute blunt" cuz I always look high (even though I've never smoked, its funny when you have random ppl ask you if your high) and "smokey mcpotterson" for the same reason but that hasnt stuck as much. Everyone knows me as "Tripod" around here cuz..... well I'm the token black kid :lol: My friends also do random "14 inches" chants anywhere we are and sometimes I get introduced as "the 8th wonder of the world". Other ones have been "Jergens" cuz I use a lot of lotion for my skin even though everyone says otherwise.... I also got called "dumpy" but I'm not gettin into that story, just involves a lot of :beer:

It's all good. Jon McLain is a fuckstick. He cheated on her a bunch, verbally abused her, is a thief and in general is just a fuckass. They seperated a while ago and now she's with Steve who is a total badass and a good dad for his and her kids.

Squires used to say shit like "I hear voices!" and stuff. He had a whole system of abbreviations for his punishment system, if you talked while he was lecturing he'd give you a TWP (talking without permission) and if you were fuckin around in class he'd give you an HP (horseplay)!. :lol:

i got my nickname shortbusrebel from all my friends in elementary school. i had to ride the short bus to school because it was the only one that would come down my street :ph34r: :wall: then in high school when i started to drive they gave the nickname.

got the nickname "numb" from my soccer team because of the tendonidis i have in my ankles

"peanut" because i love peanut m&m's

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 6 2004, 05:51 PM
Squires used to say shit like "I hear voices!" and stuff. He had a whole system of abbreviations for his punishment system, if you talked while he was lecturing he'd give you a TWP (talking without permission) and if you were fuckin around in class he'd give you an HP (horseplay)!. :lol:

..lol. its all coming back now. i remember the abrev's he used to use.. TWP and HP :lol: thats soo funny to remember that shit now that im 28.. its amazing how much stuff yu forget over the years.. did he say he 'was watchin you' when yu were in his class?

yeah jon mclain was a dick. notice how i referred to him as 'a friend of a friend'? i never cared too much for him cause he was pretty much a cock.

gina was always smart in school and got good grades. 10 year reunion is this year. did she go or is she goin? ...

EDIT: actually were class of 95 i think..

mostly in HS my homies would call me 'the dego' or 'the wop' cause i was the italian boy. i used to get so mad :lol: it doesnt mean shit now.. i could care less <_<

I was called "Naked Girl" for a little while
holla gir! feel like re-living a HS flashback? lol :D

everyone use to call my buddy steve: buster douglas and scubasteve. we even had a theme song for him everytime he entered the locker rooms at PE. It's the song that goes "na na na na, na na NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, ALLRIGHT" or however it goes but we changed it to "Steve's a jackass, steve's a jackass, HEY HEY HEY, steve's a jackass." it was comedy cause he would sing a long to it too. one of the funniest guys I've ever met.

Yeah, Squires used to say "I'm watching you." We got away with soooo much stupid shit, though. His old blind ass wasn't watching shit. He retired the last year I was there. He probably sits at home and drinks all day now. :beer:

I haven't talked to Steve and Gina in a few months. Its hard to keep in touch now that I'm in college over 280 miles away, y'know? Did you know Adam Schorsch and Moses... I can't remember his last name, but he was middle eastern. Those guys are fucking hilarious. Adam and Moe are good friends of mine. In fact, Adam introduced me to Steve and Gina.

All of my friends have nicknames, but most of them wore off after a while.

We call my friend Chris "Jew" or "Jewboy", cant remember the joke that started it but it pissed him off so it kinda stuck, now he actually answeres to it and everyone calls him that now like its his real name.

My other friend Javier has been the butt of all of our jokes since around 8th grader( probably about 7 years). He has went through so many names. Basically he is fat and Mexican so his skin is somewhat dark. The name that stuck the most is "Donut", which started a long time ago when we were all immature and said he must have ate a lot of donuts to get so fat. I remember we also used to call him "Mighty Joe Young" before he actually saw the previews to the movie. The day he first saw the preview we were in my friends living room, and when he saw it he got soo fucking pissed off.

We also used to always play MarioKart 64 with all 4 people. When it came time to pick your player we would pick all the good ones and leave him with either Princess, Toad, or DK. Haha he would always get Donkey Kong. So we would sometimes call him DK or Donkey Kong.

Then another name we called him was "Snuggles" because of the fabric softener. He wasnt white but it was still funny cause he was fat, and he was always a pussy about shit so we thought Snuggles fit him. We called him that for a while outside of school then one day i told a guy at school to call him that and soon enough the whole damn school knew him as snuggles for a few months. He was really pissed for that one

last name is pilchak... that went to pillsy from high school lacrosse coach.. then the 'y' got dropped so its just pills...

the PMD...

professional muff diver... rather self explanatory really.

Back