share your speeding stories

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was on leave driving behind a maroon ford sedan that was doing like 45. We were in a construction zone, on a corner, with double yellow lines. I get frustrated being stuck behind him and pass him at 70 and wouldn't you know that fucker was a cop?

He pulls me over and I say "hey ya got me" and explain that I was just trying to make it into town in time to catch my dad for lunch. He's cool and only writes me up for "Illegal Passing", forgetting that it was in a construction zone and that I was doing 30 over. Something to be said for the old military ID :)

nice guy, $170 isn't so bad lol

That video sucks. If the road was as bumpy as the camera guy made it out to be, I'm surprised you aren't dead.
That video is on tape and the only way i was able to post it was to use my digital camera and film it on my tv. The road isnt that bumpy his suspension was stiff as hell.

I was on leave driving behind a maroon ford sedan that was doing like 45. We were in a construction zone, on a corner, with double yellow lines. I get frustrated being stuck behind him and pass him at 70 and wouldn't you know that fucker was a cop?

He pulls me over and I say "hey ya got me" and explain that I was just trying to make it into town in time to catch my dad for lunch. He's cool and only writes me up for "Illegal Passing", forgetting that it was in a construction zone and that I was doing 30 over. Something to be said for the old military ID :)

nice guy, $170 isn't so bad lol

Yep they do work wonders but some people aren't always lucky, cause there r some cops out there that hate the military.

But I can't believe u got caught like that, any crown vics, impalas,or taurus I get close to I always check for 3 things before I pass them, 1. the tint, 2. inside light bars, and 3. the obvious gov plate.

Back