nigerian email ascams just got owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wonder how much money there gov took off the top haha. She most likly sold out an ass load of other people to get off with a sentence like that. Or the government there just dosnt give a shit. Either way that is a very very weak sentence.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 18 2005, 10:41 PM
They've been nailing them for a while...
[post=528259]Quoted post[/post]​

Most have nothing to live for and nothing to lose, the scam will live on. It will expand, it will change, its like a virus.

To : Nigeria

moab_030311-d-9085m-007.jpg

moab-test-030311-12.jpg

the article says its pretty corrupt

so she musta paid off some officials to get off with that sentance

i dont know what the prisons are like there but when she gets out if the money is still there she would be basking in wealth

Shit i'd do 2.5 years for $240,000,000, I don't give a fuck, maximum security, solitary, whatever.

I am with E on this one, unless someone wants to expand on the plight of the helpless Nigerians and how we shouldn't be so elitist and love our neighbors, and that it's the US's fault..fuck that, spread nukes not love.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 19 2005, 10:09 AM
But nukes can pollute the earth... I say we use thousand-pound bombs. Maybe bigger.
[post=528419]Quoted post[/post]​

The bomb that E pictured is not a nuke. Its US's biggest non nuclear bumb.

so why the hell don't they come up with a bomb with similar power as the nuke without the nasty side effects? You can't tell me that it isnt possible..

I just answered my own question..

Because it would be less destructive and less feared. A nuke fucks up your shit and keeps it fucked up. A regular bomb goes boom, you rebuild, and its back to life as usual. Nukes are fear tactics.

And yes, I would swim in shit for two and a half years for that much money. OMG.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jul 19 2005, 12:16 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Jul 19 2005, 10:09 AM
But nukes can pollute the earth... I say we use thousand-pound bombs. Maybe bigger.
[post=528419]Quoted post[/post]​

The bomb that E pictured is not a nuke. Its US's biggest non nuclear bumb.
[post=528467]Quoted post[/post]​

hehe :werd:

GBU-43/B (MOAB)
21,700lbs
18,700 lbs of explosive
30 feet long with a diameter of 40.5 inches
satellite guided
:wub:

heres a video of it being tested slow ass server :(

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 19 2005, 07:52 PM
so why the hell don't they come up with a bomb with similar power as the nuke without the nasty side effects? You can't tell me that it isnt possible..

I just answered my own question..

Because it would be less destructive and less feared. A nuke fucks up your shit and keeps it fucked up. A regular bomb goes boom, you rebuild, and its back to life as usual. Nukes are fear tactics.

And yes, I would swim in shit for two and a half years for that much money. OMG.
[post=528552]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, it isn't possible. Anything that can cause destruction like that, is also going to require an energy form that will create radioisotopes.

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 19 2005, 01:52 PM

*Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnt* Wrong answer.

A nuke goes boom, then another nuke goes boom and then WE, the United States, help rebuild. Japan.

Wait...

Steal 240,000,000...
Pay 48,500,000 to the bank...
Pay 5,000,000 to the government..
Pay 15,000 fine.

If my math serves me right... Where's the other $186,485,000???

2 years in prison for $186 mil?? Where do I sign up? LOL!

Originally posted by phyregod

Well, considering today's nukes are rated at very high tonnage, the amount of explosives would be crazy. I suppose you could pack a C130 with syntax explosives, and fly it into a target, but it would be mad expensive.

Back