no hatch for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
well, took the gsr hatch to a shop today to get everything double-checked to make sure i wasnt gonna dump 5k into a fucked up motor....

the thing knocks. bad.

fuck paying 5k for a hatch with a gsr that knocks.

so....

im gonna ressurect my fo-do.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 3 2004, 02:18 AM
dude that car is cursed. throw it out. lol

tere's gotta be more cars to look at.

It's not the CAR thats cursed, its WILL. lol

no matter what he drives God is going to look down and give him a big FUCK YOU!!!!

He's next car will mysteriously flood...just watch...

:lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 3 2004, 12:23 AM

no matter what he drives God is going to look down and give him a big FUCK YOU!!!!

damn first his car burns and then the gsr rod knock... :ph34r:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 3 2004, 02:23 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Apr 3 2004, 02:18 AM
dude that car is cursed. throw it out. lol

tere's gotta be more cars to look at.

dude have you ever thought about investing in a gun? i mean after that all you need is one bullet. j/k seriously though. i would buy the ahtch anf fix it. just offer him like half

he wont take any less than 5k. i told him that i'd give him 3 with it knocking, plus he could keep the nitrous kit and the wheels that are on it. he won't take any less than 5k thogh.

oh well.

:concur: why does he think he can get 5k for a beat motor that's obviously been abused-

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 3 2004, 10:12 AM
he wont take any less than 5k. i told him that i'd give him 3 with it knocking, plus he could keep the nitrous kit and the wheels that are on it. he won't take any less than 5k thogh.

oh well.

he's a fucktard. if the motor doesnt even run good, then its not worth 5k.

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 3 2004, 08:12 AM

what a homo.

For $5k, if the car knocked I wouldn't pay over $1000 for it. And that's if I was shopping for a project. There have got to be a million cars out there that are better both in deal and practice as that car.

Luckily, you didn't buy it.

-> Steve

I mean shit, for $5000 you can have MY CRX.

Back