NOR*CAL HS Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lmao:

Jeff, you're a fool! I'll mail ya some super silver haze OK? :p

Seriouslly though -

Nor Cal Hondaswap meet December 19th

Pleasant hill, CA from @ Noon till whenever.

oh shit... actually i think my graduation party is that day, hahaha. i'll call you up tho and let you know whats going on.

Originally posted by B16@Dec 3 2004, 02:08 PM
oh shit... actually i think my graduation party is that day, hahaha. i'll call you up tho and let you know whats going on.
[post=425868]Quoted post[/post]​

You retard. We already reschedualled for you....

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Dec 3 2004, 12:26 PM-->
@Dec 3 2004, 02:08 PM
oh shit... actually i think my graduation party is that day, hahaha.  i'll call you up tho and let you know whats going on.

[post=425876]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey learn to spell rescheduled buddy. :lol:
Sarcasm its why I am here.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Dec 3 2004, 02:33 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Dec 3 2004, 12:26 PM
B16
@Dec 3 2004, 02:08 PM
oh shit... actually i think my graduation party is that day, hahaha.  i'll call you up tho and let you know whats going on.

[post=425876]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey learn to spell rescheduled buddy. :lol:
Sarcasm its why I am here.
[post=425880]Quoted post[/post]​

Bah, I'm at work. I gots better stuff to do than spell. I just defected out a clutch for a late 80s prelude. It came with a 24 spline 8-5/8" disc which fits my car. Free clutch disc for me. :thumbsup:

I live in Davis, but my honda is having hissy fits and hasn't run in a month :(.

Originally posted by Hexen@Dec 3 2004, 07:27 PM
I live in Davis, but my honda is having hissy fits and hasn't run in a month :(.
[post=426049]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow. He lives!

Welcome back. :wave:

Samus here. Would like to get in on this meet. Where's PLeasant Hill at? Can I get a zip code and random address to get directions?

Pleasant Hill is in between Walnut Creek and Concord for a zip code try 94518 I think thats PHill if not it could be Concord.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Dec 9 2004, 12:48 AM
Pleasant Hill is in between Walnut Creek and Concord for a zip code try 94518 I think thats PHill if not it could be Concord.
[post=429200]Quoted post[/post]​

Shut it up douche!

I missed you when you were gone Jeff. We need to kick it and smoke yo I got the medicals now. hehehehehehehehe.

Im ready any time you are, i just sold th T/A so maybe you can come help with an install of what ever im gonna buy. Im not sure yet.

Someone give me a call sometime in the morning on whatever the hell day we're meeting. Cell # (209) 312-1737

And to Samus: Friday night, Shell station, green vic with the "Type S" badge proudly displayed on the trunk hatch.

Back