Not mine, but ill rub it in anyways

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

haha, saw that a few of you guys wanted lifts.

s40a8051adbbcd.jpg

na na na na na na..... i get to use it whenever i want. :ph34r:

its in my buddies garage, but he lives 2 blocks away, oil changes and tire changes soo fast.

IS300 header change. w/ jackstands = 2-4 hours
w/ lift = 1 hour

i didnt realize how cheap lifts are. and B, if you can afford an Sti then you can afford this.

Bend Pak, 9000lbs, $2999
144665_lg.jpg

haha......i got 8 lifts in my garage :p

of course the garage is actually the Air Forces garage and i can't work on my car in that garage, :( but ohh well......once again here come the tears, i want one in my own garage.

when i buy my hjouse, i will have thatin my garage. but for now, with the hood up, it practically hits the ceiling when its on the jackstands two teeth up... :(

Originally posted by adidas_man@Apr 20 2005, 04:58 PM
haha......i got 8 lifts in my garage :p

of course the garage is actually the Air Forces garage and i can't work on my car in that garage, :( but ohh well......once again here come the tears, i want one in my own garage.
[post=489373]Quoted post[/post]​

hey, same here, i know how you feel, using someone elses pit. but you gotta admit its great to have something to use than nothing at all :)

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 21 2005, 03:36 PM
whats wrong with bend pack? i know its not matco, but its what every shop around here has.
[post=489679]Quoted post[/post]​

Bend Pack.....mull those two words over for a while.

I'd draw you a picture but I'd get suspended again.

actually, they bend pak lifts have some of the best safety features available... I have NEVER heard of anybody having problems with them. When I build my garage, i'll do something like a bend pak lift.

Maybe you just dont like it because its not a "JDM" lift or something like that. :|

Oh my freakin' god, are you guys really not getting it?

BEND PACK

BEND PACK

BEND OVER AND PACK

c'mon...jesus....

As will said... He's referring to how the word "bend" and "pak" are homosexual. Hints the emoticon he used. The guy must be a flamer and the people who didnt see it... are plain idiots.

Brian

i got 13 lifts to use :p and its available to me after 5pm til whenever and saturdays . . . and sundays if i really wanted to use it but who wants to work on cars 7 days a week.

not me.

I'm sure I could build one if I found all the right parts. I'm gonna settle for a new chain hoist in my garage I'm gonna build.

A lift would be better, but for the cost, I'd need to work on cars a lot more. With the gear I have at work, I could set my car on top of a building. :shrug2:
I'd buy one if I made more money by working on cars every weekend.

Back