Now Interviewing: Celerity's roommate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh steve the fun we could have, but nowhere in your area is willing to pay my salary,and i would need way more room than you currently offer :lol:

yeah, I used to live a few doors up from Daddios, now I moved across town. That's my exit though.

The smell is the shelton sewage treatment plant. That town grew so fast that the pipes can't flow the feces produced.

And yet, no house in that fucking town is less than 300k. In CT or MA, you don't need to be a nice town to be expensive, you just need to be close to a work center. I can't afford to visit Norwalk, and I wouldn't walk the streets during the day. But it's next to Stamford, so the crackhouses in that town sell for $500k. you go above 84 into southbury or so, and it's cheap as hell.... and you can't get to work. and EVERY house has a sign in front that they sell eggs.

oh steve the fun we could have, but nowhere in your area is willing to pay my salary,and i would need way more room than you currently offer :lol:

I'm in a higher salary area. You're just seriously lucky that you have your job, I have no idea why they haven't fired you yet. Or, any idea why you haven't been assassinated from across the parking lot with a .223.

The NE is kinda wierd about distances, and it's tough to really get if you live elsewhere in the US. We don't describe distance in linear measurement, because it's meaningless. A 25 mile trip from my house to Stamford is 2.5 hours long in the morning. It's 35 minutes any other time. So this place is about 45 minutes away (It's actually closer to the rest of the people on this forum in CT) but getting there is a ridiculous pain in the ass for my area.

Man, I keep forgetting that a 100mile drive in the US is more like a 250 mile drive in Europe. I have never ever ever seen a whole 5-lane European highway slow down to 5mph during rush hour, normally it's only one or two lanes, depending on the severity of the accident.

Groton Naval Base... Isn't there an old Air Force base somewhere in Mass where they do all the air shows? I remember going to them as a kid, but I can't remember where in Mass it was...

He would be a fuckin blast to live with. Prolly wouldn't charge him.

And wait... you can't tell me Tristen isn't on drugs. I've hung out with him.

My job randomly drug test....I haven't failed yet.

Does my rent include utilities and free urine samples?

Just keep him off the motorcycles....:p

you're lucky i didnt have my camera on me that day :p

just your moms cooking alone is almost incentive enough to pay that nasty price for one room that i pay for my whole apartment ;)

So were I you, I wouldn't move any farther away than Bristol. But, Bristol is a nice town with lots of opportunity IF YOU'RE A FUCKING BULLET so I would rather live under a bridge in NY, eating goats, than live in Bristol.

Not all of Bristol is bad. Stay out of living in the west end, around Davis drive area, near the center of town and you are fine. Chippens Hill area and most of Forestville FTW.

LSVTEC Simsbury is a nice area. I live about 10 minutes from the dealership. RT 44 can get busy at times but its not that bad. I drive around CT a lot and I do not think the commutes are as bad as Celerity says. It could be the time of day I drive compared to him. If you worked in Simsbury there are plenty of towns near there where your commute would be well under 45 minutes.

my commute is the default google map route.
your's is the one in red if you take the job and live with cel.

it's a hair further.

takes me an hour 10 to get to wok.
you work in stratford? I used to live a few towns down in the sunny, pleasant village of bridgeport. 25 samford place to be exact. lovely place, I'm planing on taking my son there for vacation this year. (sarcasm)

My job randomly drug test....I haven't failed yet.

Does my rent include utilities and free urine samples?

With the way that the gears in your head grind ? NO WAY :)

I'm just pulling yer leg. You're a cool kid, and you'd be a fuckin blast to live with. If you wanna get together sometime, I should be around either this sunday or next.

I work most of the week, up through the night. My mom's cooking is ok, but I try to not let her cook because it's already bad enough for my MOJO to be in the same house with her. She's getting out as soon as I can pull off the bills. My cooking is better, but I eat at like 10:30 at night.

you work in stratford? I used to live a few towns down in the sunny, pleasant village of bridgeport. 25 samford place to be exact. lovely place, I'm planing on taking my son there for vacation this year. (sarcasm)

yeah, i work in stratford, right on the mouth of the housitonic river into the sound

Hoffman's does not pay their tech's a yearly salary, but is on a flat rate scale. Your offer is pretty skeptical knowing how Hoffman's works.

I don't normally look at Web projects, because they follow a lifecycle that's hard for me to wrap my head around. Also, I have no technical knowledge of web design, making me a hard fit for the staff.

I'll check it out and apply tonight though, never know. Thanks !

Back