O.o ITR BIN $9.75K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whoever owns that is in my home city. i'll have to ask around to see if anyone knows who owns it.

Thats cheap as hell. You couldn't cage, put a good racing seat, steering wheel and suspension to a beat up Integra RS for that money, no less get an ITR with 16 wheels.

just like almost every other race honda/acura... kosei k-1 wheels.

but hes got revolutions!!! yummmm

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 14 2005, 02:33 PM
just like almost every other race honda/acura... kosei k-1 wheels.

[post=499217]Quoted post[/post]​

because they are light cheap forge wheels

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 14 2005, 06:04 PM
Thats cheap as hell. You couldn't cage, put a good racing seat, steering wheel and suspension to a beat up Integra RS for that money, no less get an ITR with 16 wheels.
[post=499187]Quoted post[/post]​

Sell the seats (a pair of those cost less than one of the R's), and all the interior and you could (well, except the wheels). I don't know, a gutted ITR just doesn't impress me.

The car comes with a large amount of spare parts including a set of Penske Remote reservoir coil overs, steering rack, spare doors, front and rear fenders, rear hatch, front bumper, front rotors and brakes, rear brakes etc

Damn, you could probably make 3k just off the parts.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2005, 06:24 AM
sell the seats? gutted does nothing for you?

wtf.

its a god damn race car.
[post=499398]Quoted post[/post]​

No....this is a race car....

2042_pv.jpg

That's a gutted ITR with a crappy seat :)

different kind of racing man....

that ITR would own street mod here.

I'm just saying, there's nothing special about it. Other than the cage and a couple other little things. If it was built, or boosted, or....something, I would be more interested.

some classes, and cars built for the honda challenege, do not allow enging mods. judging by the car, im betting it was built just for this.

track racing > anything elese

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2005, 06:49 AM

[post=499409]Quoted post[/post]​

:)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 15 2005, 01:49 AM
some classes, and cars built for the honda challenege, do not allow enging mods. judging by the car, im betting it was built just for this.

[post=499409]Quoted post[/post]​

It has been setup to meet the rules for NASA Honda Challenge H2 class.

Back