OCC is a sellout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i work on the same road as them..at formula equipment..i see all the bikes before there finished..but YES there making a shit load of money...put it this way..they sell 25 thou a week just IN TEESHIRTS believe it or not...i dont care..yeah they make great theme bikes..thats it..there customer bikes suck..paints always chipping before they switched.gas tanks fall off fenders *l*...but hey never the less there still making more money than me..so i cant hate i just love looking at the bikes.. and to boot u spend 50-150 tho for a bike that doesent come with a warranty WOW...

milwaukee iron makes there fenders and frames...and the tires *l* they get from a local spot in jersey.."parts unlimited"..and then they sell them on there site and to customers...and there dirt cheap

Jessie James was on the cover of men's health the other week

Honestly, I like the viper he fixed up better than any of his bikes, its friggin sick

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Jan 29 2004, 12:47 AM-->
@Jan 29 2004, 12:36 AM
I think the occ guys have talent, but they really don't do near the fabrication that Jesse James does, or the new southern choppers milwaukee iron guys do. They make their entire frames, fab their own tanks and fenders, and in my opinion build cooler bikes. OCC has the talent, they just need to put it to better use than those theme bikes that they're always doing, ya it requires a lot of outside fabrication of little extras like the belt gaurds on the POW MIA bike, or all the extras of the fire bike, but it's not as cool as a built from the ground up bike from people like Billy Lane, or Jesse James. Just my .02

Ian

OCC does design and build their own frames, they are just manufactured off-site. pretty much everything on their bikes if fully cusom made, gas tanks, oil tanks, except maybe the fenders and even then they still modify them.

edit, my names Ian too :)

me three.

<---ian

It's all about the Scrilla yo!...if they aren't makin the money for retierment now they'll be SOL when they get hurt playing with all that metal, welding and grinding etc. Gotta get that cash!!! ;)

Originally posted by SasSi@Jan 29 2004, 05:03 PM
I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when I saw Jesse James in that Auto Zone commercial! :lol:

WORD, I like Auto Zone but for jessie to make him self out to be some bad ass who never takes the easy way out and never follows any one else, then you see him on the fuckin commercial, and hes not just doing the commercial hes geting into it :D i think he may have even really thought he was acting.

my first reaction was how :ghey: then i thought :beat:

naw see im way down for geting the cash but thats why theres such a word as "sellin out" your trying to blend that in with "just" gettin the cash that word was invented for a reason! To describe some one who sell's out a "Sell out" plain and simple.

a.gif

a.gif

b.gif

He modifies some sick cars.

Back