• Oregon but close

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auburn but close

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Auburn by 7+

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kinda sucks losing but then again there is only one team/fansbase in the nation that can say anything about you when you lose the national title game respectfully.

This game turned out to be about defenses. Both Oregon and Auburn's D's were able to hold the offenses to half their average point totals. I the end, for Oregon, I fault a poor game plan. Kelly knew better then to run James right at Fairly but failed to do anything about it. Oregon only threw the ball deep in predictable situations and still ended up with the second highest passing yards in BCS title game history. Had Kelly given the Ducks a better game plan we could be champs right now, but he didn't and so we aren't. Mad respect to Auburn, good game.

I just hope that two years from now we still have a 2011 national champion, because I have a feeling that trophy is coming back when it is all said and done.

The bcs would rather make money today and strip a title tomorrow. They showed that with osu too.

Kinda sucks losing but then again there is only one team/fansbase in the nation that can say anything about you when you lose the national title game respectfully.

Not really. As its been said before, due to the BCS system there are a few other teams that could have been in the title game and possibly won given the chance. For example, do you really think Connecticut deserved to be in a BCS bowl game with a record of 8-4? There were plenty of teams more deserving that didn't get in just because of the system. Any team can win/lose on a given day. The only thing Oregon fans can say is they were also one of the teams that lost to the national champion Auburn Tigers this year.

I did see the Rose Bowl game and know that the new and improved Nike cleats blow goat ass so I am assuming that the number one and two teams in the country would not be wearing them. I didn't hear any mention of what style of cleat they used so I am assuming that they didn't use the new shitty ones.

All of the major Nike sponsored teams used the "new" gear in their bowl games. TCU knew that the cleats sucked from practicing with them all week and STILL used them in the Rose Bowl. I read an article somewhere that one of the major bowl teams entire offensive and defensive lines were afraid to use them because they had a major tendency to roll ankles in them. I can only assume that at least Oregon used them since they are basically owned by Nike. Who else has six different variations on their jerseys and then gets a new one for a bowl? I wasn't trying to be inflamitory just asking what you were referring to. It sucks when something else besides ability goes into determining an outcome of a game.

the ducks used the nike shoes, but auburn uses under armour as always. but the field sucked that day both teams was slipping all over the place

Back