** Official Photographers picture thread ** 56k?? hahaha.. goodluck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok so several of these are a little grainy- camera phone. some were done with my digi in iraq. just thought they were cool. the "fire line" one was actually a, uh.... mary jane field in iraq that was burned. lol good times

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG00296.jpg
    IMG00296.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG00295.jpg
    IMG00295.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG00183.jpg
    IMG00183.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG00090.jpg
    IMG00090.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 129
Yea those were out of the box pics with me standing on top of a trucks roof in practically an iced down wind tunnel lol. I hadn't realized how to turn on the "wide screen" 28mm lens.Oh and I edited them down some size which didn't help.

I am pretty sure I would make love to a Mk 19... And by pretty sure I mean I really would.

Saw this place while driving home one night. Decided to take some test shots while it was still raining.
Not to self: Turn OFF your windshield wipers before the shot!
View attachment 13144

IMG_0523.JPG

View attachment 13146
Oh and the lighting is different with the fore and aft shots because when I was turning it around a beat up riced out Civic filled with "ethnic" folks rolled up and I got a little uneasy. This is off the main road and down the road a bit from a less than favorable area; So when they turned their car around and just sat about 20yds from where I was parked I decided I'd try back later.

Last edited:
Pretty damn good shots you two. I can dig it. I really like that Rex too. I plan on getting mine back to being that clean. 16 year old me fucked 23 year old me with body kits and such.

Thanks Drake. Lol I know Clint. Believe me, I know. Next time I go back home Im picking up a Tein full coilover setup off my friends ITR. For the childhood friend price of $300 for mint pieces.

well, something doesnt look right.. what size tires are you running? it looks taller than a regular DX .. lol

*edit

actually looking now.. those tires look way too tall

Just checked. They're 60 series.
Stock is 55, that's not such a big difference.

Last edited:
enough to make it look lifted.. lol..

its either that, or the choice of angle you used.. you shot low looking up, so it makes it look a lot higher

Back