OFFICIAL Redsox vs. Yankees thread

Who will take the ALDS?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by vtecsir1@Oct 20 2004, 09:17 PM
man did kevin brown come through for the sox or what!
[post=405389]Quoted post[/post]​

:ban:

yea ill admit looks like they'll take gm 7...doesnt matter no one is beating the cards- one of the best team baseballs seen in awhile, PERIOD

edmunds rolen pujols own all A.L.

9-3 reds are up, bottom of the 8th, and bellhorn just slammed a homerun off of the foul pole

Redsox win it. :D best comeback victory ever for the sox, and worst loss ever for the yanks, ohh too bad yanks.

i am soo glad the yankees lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 20 2004, 11:06 AM
im not worried, im not nervous, im not scared...i know the yankees will win tonight, lowe is pitching and he has never had 2 consecutive wins, and brown is pitching. im confident in brown that he will get the job done.
[post=405163]Quoted post[/post]​

Wait . . . . . . . . who won tonite?

Yankees Suck!

i hope the astros win tomorrow night, i hate the cardinals. actually im not allowed to like the cardinals. im a cubs fan. and i also like the royals, gotta root for the hometown team even though they live in the basement. i really would like to see a wildcard series.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 20 2004, 10:06 AM
im not worried, im not nervous, im not scared...i know the yankees will win tonight

upset.jpg

yeah, i wasnt nervous. oh well, we lost. you guys should know how that feels, i mean youve been doin it longer than 3-4 times peoples lifetimes on here. Yanks couldnt come through in the big pressure game, redsox did, oh well. ill still stand by my word, no matter who won, neither of them would beat houston or the cards.

I'm not a big fan of the BoSox, but I'm glad they beat the Yankees and I hope they finally break the curse of the bambino.

Originally posted by allmotord16rex@Oct 21 2004, 10:24 AM
I'm not a big fan of the BoSox, but I'm glad they beat the Yankees and I hope they finally break the curse of the bambino.

:werd:

Chicago has a soft spot for cursed baseball teams. :D

QUICK:

Somebody get me pics of the yankees all pissed off cause they lost.

is that all you yankee fans can say? yes boston hasnt won since 1918, but the yankees just went down in history as doing the biggest choke dance in sports.

iChoke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back