Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just got off Forza, but i'm down for some Halo

mind if i hope on with ya
havent play halo for some time but will figure it out.

Yeah I was done playing COD4 for the night. I was really starting to get pissed off and I only start to get pissed off when I start to get hungry.

I havent been on much lately cause my old apartment ancient plug fuse box is crapping out on the particular area of the apt that powers my tv/xbox/modem/router/speakers/fish tank and accessories for it. I have one large extension cord from a working outlet which i switch between the fishys and the tv etc. Lol so the fish get some light, heat and filtered water for a bit, then i get xbox for a bit. It should be getting fixed today cause of the possible fire hazard it entails.

I havent been on much lately cause my old apartment ancient plug fuse box is crapping out on the particular area of the apt that powers my tv/xbox/modem/router/speakers/fish tank and accessories for it. I have one large extension cord from a working outlet which i switch between the fishys and the tv etc. Lol so the fish get some light, heat and filtered water for a bit, then i get xbox for a bit. It should be getting fixed today cause of the possible fire hazard it entails.

so this is why you kept getting on and off the other night

so this is why you kept getting on and off the other night

Yup, especially in the middle of a good drift in forza, not fun. I got it working temporarily but its touchy. Should be fixed within the week. I should still be on somewhat.

Well since the update wasn't the new dashboard, this is the new thread.
List of members who play xbox live and the games they play.

If your gamertag is not listed or you want to add another game just let me know and I'll add it.

HS Member--------Gamertag------------------Games Played
Jizared97----------- Jared759-------------Forza, Halo3, COD4
eg6sir--------------- cEElint -------------------Halo3, Forza, GTA4, WSOP '08, GH3, Kane & Lynch
Justin66------------ JustinE66-----------------COD4, Forza, Halo3, PGR 3 &4 and GTA4
EF9_Hatch-------- WoBBnIT-------------------COD4, Army of Two, Juiced 2, and GH 2/3
JermBizzle ------- g0ogle my yaho0-----------Halo3, Forza
BoostedHatch -----xgc domesh0t---------------Cod4
TurboMirage------ SublimeRomeo------------- forza, grid, juiced2, worms, civ:rev, katamari, gh2/3
Drake-------------- Churched V2--------------
2000si------------- CamelPepper--------------COD4
|Chaz|--------------- i Chaz i ---------------- Worms, Halo 3
b18a1build-------- C Reese 517------------COD4
MazdaAspec-----MazdaAspec--------------COD4, Forza
90_ef_Hatch-------VeetAK yO ------------ COD4

there it is

Back