Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah its W0BBnIT the 0 is a zero...

alright, im gonna go skate and chill outside for a bit. ill definately will be on later tonight untill like 2:00 CST ... so just add me and ill accept when i get back y0!

haha ... see you on the battlefield ... i love saying that haha :p

I got pissed at COD4, i am trying to get a better kill/death ratio since this is my main account and i started on it so i have a little too many deaths for my liking. I think im around 6800 kills and 6300 deaths. 1.08 ratio i believe. So i took a break from it today, the harder i try to worse i seem to do lol.

Was on..... ok someone named VEETAK or w/e added me, is he on HS?

Being as I negelcted to list my games I thought I should. Still do not have a new 360 yet though.

Halo 3
GTA IV
CoD4
GoW

Other titles I will get when released:
Fable 2 (live co-op)
GoW 2
CoD 5 (more than likely)

Once I get the new machine I will be adding Forza 2 to the collection as well.

well, i got you on my friends already.. from before i think.. let us know when you're back on.. get some HS parties going

anybody have rockband they wanna play online? I get bored of going through it alone.

gow2 on preorder.. anyone hear about Halo3: Recon .. i think its an expansion pack or somethin coming out Fall '09

its supposed to have more campaign maps and more multiplayer options.. i dunno.. i may get it, it'll be something new

i never liked halo 3 so im not buying it or anything for it. im waiting for Halo 4 haha

because i have heard alot of people say halo 3 is gay. So maybe they will work on it to make it less gay?? lol ...

Halo 2 is one of the best games ever, and halo 3 just didnt live up

because i have heard alot of people say halo 3 is gay. So maybe they will work on it to make it less gay?? lol ...

Halo 2 is one of the best games ever, and halo 3 just didnt live up

so if other people said you were gay would you believe it? :D

Halo2 was good.. IMO they need to bring back the pistol w/ zoom.. my fav weapon by far

Back