Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright guys.. we need to get a 4 player co-op game on legendary w/ the Iron skull on .. Halo 3 .. and finish it.. so if you havent beat it on Legendary, now is the time (like me, i was working on it Solo though) .. DOO EEEIIITTT!!

its a new achievement

maybe one of these Saturdays or something.. i have a buddy who might be down if we can only get 2 people

it'll take a while.. i know there are levels that took like an hour on normal.. i can only imagine those on legendary.. easy 1.5hrs.. then others are only like 15 minutes long

mra7ts.gif

so James.. you gonna play some Halo today??

I only rented it to unlock an achievement or two, well I haven't even gotten one cause I'm not used to this game. Reload your gun button on Halo 3 = throw a grenade button on COD4. lol

achievement or 2... haha.. there is like 79 of them.. i still need like 30 of em

Nah, when I get home from work I probably will. I get off in like 20 minutes or so.

So........ anyone else not playing very much lately..... i have been occupied with Midnight Club: LA (rented it) and COD5 beta, but thats only on and off. Ive been busy and the GF has had her friend over alot lately. Hopefully soon ill be on more, especially with Gears 2 and COD5 next month, oh so many games. Damn X-MAS time!

haha yeah, i havent been on much lately either, i just gotta new car :)

lol, but when i do get on ill probably be on Fable 2 or Ninja Gaiden 2

My stand point on it is, its fun and shifting and boost is fun, the modifications are pretty sweet as well as the music. Its a game where i dont want to buy full price for, maybe buy a little later, or just rent it more. The only thing that i dont like other than the repetitiveness is there are no Honda/Acura cars at all, in a game like that i would expect more main stream lower class tuner cars. Other than thats its a blast.

It is alright, it could be a lot better, but oh well... Hopefully the new NFS is going to be good

Back