Online Manual?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eastbxc

Custom User Title
Friend of my has a 92 hatch with a d15b7 I am going to help him replace the headgasket and some other oil seals but was looking online for an online manual that had all torque specs?

Also I have heard a rumor that on the same motor 92 d15b7 you can just leave the front motor mount off that is on the front side of the motor by the a/c compressor? Just was wondering because after looking at the car the mount was completely shot and we never noticed any terrible shaking of the motor.

Also I have heard a rumor that on the same motor 92 d15b7 you can just leave the front motor mount off that is on the front side of the motor by the a/c compressor? Just was wondering because after looking at the car the mount was completely shot and we never noticed any terrible shaking of the motor.
Bump. Does anyone know if we still need the mount? We are putting back together this week and he wants to know if he needs to get a new one or not.

the only really needs 3 mounts for pretty much any d series, all that is for really is vibration.

you only really need the passenger, driver, and rear motor mounts.

unless of course your keeping ac then get something to help keep that bracket steady, even then its not 100% necessary.

Just remember, when you download it, the comapny who makes these things don't get a sale.
when then don't get a sale, they go out of buisness.

which means, in the future, there will be no manuals, period. not to buy, not to download.

spend the $60 bucks.

Thanks Z6CRX. I appreciate the info.

Just remember, when you download it, the comapny who makes these things don't get a sale.
when then don't get a sale, they go out of buisness.

which means, in the future, there will be no manuals, period. not to buy, not to download.

spend the $60 bucks.

I understand completely. I bought one because I like to have a hard copy with me while I am working on it.

Back