Online sites to buy at

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hparts online Great for oem parts, alot cheaper than dealers. On thing you have to know the part number or you will have to email them for the part # (takes like a day to respond)

www.ardperformance.com
My favorite and I will probably buy engine from them next month is ARD Performance. They seem really legit and I bought some small stuff and was total legit. Stuff was at my house in amount of time vouched for.

A great site is thompsonmotorsports.com...they carry a bunch of products at great prices. The owner is a great guy, i ordered a boost gauge and it wasnt in stock so he sent me the better model as a replacement.

http://www.urbanimport.com

Ask for John (crazycraka@nc.rr.com) he's the co-owner of the shop. I sold him my old engine out of my Accord, and he hooked me up phat with lots of parts in a trade for it. He and his friend just started up this shop out of their garage so they're still building their inventory. They'll hook up anyone from this board, and they've also got parts for other imports if Hondas aren't your thing :) . Send him and email for a quote (prices on his site aren't always set in stone), or hit him up on AIM at Importracer1234. Tell him Chris sent you and he'll make sure you get a deal.

www.tirerack.com

Ok they are not some small bussiness but I must say that there shipping is unbeliveable. I ordered some brake pads from them about 4:00 and they arived at my door the next day at 2:00 with UPS ground. That is only 22 hours. Good job TireRack.com

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 2 2003, 10:36 PM
jdmpower.net Plenty of good buys, tell Vlad that Tony sent you.

I am actually thinking of getting some used teins from them if they have them in stock. Also if i mention your name, do you think that he might give me a little discount? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by asmallsol+Mar 2 2003, 11:30 PM-->
TRuggiero_
@Mar 2 2003, 10:36 PM
jdmpower.net Plenty of good buys, tell Vlad that Tony sent you.

I am actually thinking of getting some used teins from them if they have them in stock. Also if i mention your name, do you think that he might give me a little discount? :rolleyes:

Fo sho! Tell him that Tony or MugenB16Power refered you. That was my AOL name and I used to sell motors for him. It's been a while, but he should remember me.

Back