Only at a Honda-tech meet... LOL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's the reason I only go to Hot-Rod and Exotic car meets. There's little to no drama...

Exactly. Plus, on a large scale, the workmanship is in a whole different galaxy at a hot rod show.

The folks at hot rod shows have always liked my cars, probably because I don't ever do anything "ricey."

I have been to all sorts of car/truck meets, Never met anyone as douchey as Honda kids, I drive my sisters Lumina to Honda meets.

Go to an extremely high end car show. Like when I went to Bloomington Gold's Corvette show in Chicago. You'll find some major douches there, but in a more snobbish "dont get any closer than 15 yds from my car" kind of way.

It's the same way with some guys at Good Guys shows. But fee and far between compared to the guys that'll just shoot shit with you for hours about past and future rides and the glory days of hot rodding. Most are just happy to see a younger guy tryin to keep the hobby going.

Back