Only at a Honda-tech meet... LOL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so then where were the cops when all this was happening? they would have cleared a path and let him drive out. they wouldn't just stand there and let him get beat up.

I believe he called them; maybe "cops" was really 911 operators or the detective? I've heard similar stories though of where you can retrieve stolen property so long as you can prove it and not cause any problems.

same here. thats why i was seriously considering a mini cooper.

:werd: pretty closely related to a honda in some ways, but the owners of mini coopers are far less likely to be douche bags

i find it amusing when I go to buy parts for my civic from someone that ive found on craigslist. often times we meet in a parking lot or something and the seller will have 2 or 3 of his friends with him. it never fails.

i find it amusing when I go to buy parts for my civic from someone that ive found on craigslist. often times we meet in a parking lot or something and the seller will have 2 or 3 of his friends with him. it never fails.

yep, i used to go to bank parking lots. i knew they had cameras everywhere.

I've done that; though, usually because we're on our way to other places but I make sure to have at least my gun on me.

But; I had a friend of a friend who went to buy a car with 2-3 other people and they were still robbed at gun point(they met up at the seller's house).

But; I had a friend of a friend who went to buy a car with 2-3 other people and they were still robbed at gun point(they met up at the seller's house).

thats fucking retarded. who commits a crime at their own house? i would either call the cops or burn their house down. lol

dont care what or who it is... never go to meet someone face to face for a sale or purchase without bringing: a gun, and a friend (preferably a friend with a gun)

if you do not have a gun, then bring a friend with a gun, if you do not have a friend with a gun, then make one and then bring them

if the deal has a large chance of going sketchy (or youre just paranoid), then you can always use your cell phone... call someone you can count on, tell them your exact location, then tell them to keep their fucking mouth shut and stay on the other end until you tell them all clear, set the phone on speaker and leave it in a front pocket, or use your bluetooth headset as a mic (the cheap shitty ones that pick up every bit of background noise are great for this), the person on the phone will be able to hear both sides of the conversation and everything that is going on, so if shit goes south they will hear it and be able to call for help to your current location

alot of the HONE guys know where i live (done some work for them, traded lots of parts etc) they usually show up with a friend. never had anything remotely close to a problem though. and vice versa when i go to their places, i'm usually alone. but alot of the fall river area crew is pretty sketchy, always starting trouble and trying to get folks to street race, most of the time i'll meet them out in worcester in the open or bring a friend.

never EVER given a second though to needing any anyone to come with me to meet a mirageforums member though. things are just different i guess.

165130_10150123811501763_510286762_7653145_1030689_n.jpg

thats fucking retarded. who commits a crime at their own house? i would either call the cops or burn their house down. lol

They did call the cops. They suspected the lady at the house was the one who called the robbers since she went back in the house for no reason and was just looking out the window; the robbers fled into the woods. I'm not sure what happened after that but I don't think the police really went after them.

alot of the HONE guys know where i live (done some work for them, traded lots of parts etc) they usually show up with a friend. never had anything remotely close to a problem though. and vice versa when i go to their places, i'm usually alone. but alot of the fall river area crew is pretty sketchy, always starting trouble and trying to get folks to street race, most of the time i'll meet them out in worcester in the open or bring a friend.

165130_10150123811501763_510286762_7653145_1030689_n.jpg

Fall River is ghetto, that could be the reason for your problems.

I've only met people 3 times. 2 were with the same guy (Bought the head one week, block the next). All were OK in my book. Checked out each others cars, parts, exchanged cash for parts, and we were on our way.

i had a kid show up with 3 friends to meet with me to sell some $40 eg headlights. i was by myself, at least i wasn't unarmed in case things went bad.

I bought a fender off a guy once. When I saw that the address we were meeting at on a weekend was in a shittier area of town I grabbed the XDm in case. When I scoped it out real quick passing by the place I saw it was a body shop he apparently worked at (and lived in. Haha) So I left it in the car. He turned out to be a cool guy and had a couple real nice boosted hatches in his garage that I checked out.

Back