Parting out 95 GSR plus one or 2 sol things

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I am left with the slim pickings. I already pulled the engine and everything that is usefull with that, and I have had a lot of local people pick up stuff.

UPDATED pictures (seats in particular)

EDIT* Contact info.
2 ways, PM or IM. I like PM for record sake for final deals, address and such, but IM is better if you are just trying to get a little more info. My IM name is Hatrick342 I am in the Greater Detroit area.

Here is what is left for sure.

Injen Short ram air intake with crappy EBAY filter. (3 inch piping, with an adapter for d16z6 throttle body) 30 obo SOLD

del Sol Cat 20 obo
Cat
Outlet. I Just cut the flang since I happend to have an extra flange, and an exhaust cutter, and the bolts are rusted
You can see throught the cat, so it is in pretty good shape.

Driver side door. Almost perfect. 2 very small dings, and a few very small scratches, all happening when trying to remove it (kinda a pain) Will include one OEM key
100 + shipping
Door Pic outside
Door wiring
Scratches
wiring harness. The actual part of the door is not cut, however, in that harness, there were like 10 other things that it went to

Hatch. Great shape. Has spoiler, however, I could not find the wiring harness plugs to it, so I cleanly cut the wires right at the tube of wiring (towards the top) So if you want the wiper to work, and you want a 3rd brake light, your going to have to solder.
250 OBO

Air bags, both sides. I have no idea how to remove them, dont know if they would be safe to ship, but I am willing to sell them.
Best offer (have no clue on going rate)

OEM side skirts. Unpainted.
best offer Pending

Integra shift linkages. No bushings (sorry, needed them for my sol linkages).
100 OBO. SOLD

del Sol D-series shift linkages. Have no clue why you would want them but...
35 obo

GSR gauge cluster with indiglos
Pic one of cluster
Pic 2 of cluster
Sorry my cam is bad at up close shots. 77,569
100 obo Price lowered

Tails. Come with wiring harness and bulbs. again 95, so they have the amber in them.
100 OBO pending back up for sale
NOTICES they are AMBER CORNERS
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/viewimage...e8d0f8c8344.jpg
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3fe8d10ac5c21.jpg
Again Amber although it looks all red
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/re...e8d1d94e216.jpg
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3fe8d1f0b23b1.jpg
Last time, look red, but in real life they are amber

Turn signals/corners
OEM stanley honda product. USDM Clear plastic with amber reflectors.
50? obo

Seat belts. Come with all bolts, and even the little plastic cover.
20 a set (set being front or rear) again OBO

Speaker covers (except for the little tweeter covers on the doors)
30 for set. OBO

ABS modulator
350 obo (keep in mind, acura wants 1200 + for this
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3fe664a6186b7.jpg

abs Computer
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3fe664de7a13a.jpg
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3fe665063a996.jpg]

4 matrix (or that style) chassis bars (front lower tie, upper strut, rear lower tie, rear upper strut bar)
10 a bar

Front seats.
Grey, Good condition. No rips.
300 obo

Rear seats
on a scale from 1-10, I give them a 7. Not horrible, not the best. 9 year old car.
100 obo

PICs of the seats

one
three

Door stills (sp?) (the little plastic "step bar" when you open the door)
20 obo

Ignition module (where you stick the key in) will provide a OEM black acura key.
best offer

Cruise control module
(will include the cables)
best offer

Cruise computerBest offer

Steering wheel

(with or without bag, price will reflect)
100? w/o?

Sun roof and motor

Not sure if it is even possible to remove but...It is worth a try if I have an incentive.
Best offer

EDIT, remembered about My one ITR LCA
I have ONE ITR lca (belive it is the driverside) that has been setting in my closet for almost a year.
Best offer.

There are alot of other little stuff, I am going to edit this post tommrow and add alot of pics, VIN and more parts.

Things that are gone
swap
brakes
wheels (will be sale in the spring, for now, I am rolling on them)
front bumper
Hood,
headlights
bumper Core support
Fender linings
Front sway

Most fenders are pretty screw. Was in an accident about a year ago, drove fine, so he kept on driving it with huge dents. Pretty much every one is screwed except for the Hatch and driver side door, and the above stuff that I have sold.

As for voughes, never sold anything on this board, however, I sold a few things over on Team-integra.net in the Michigan forum. Most of them know me in the MI section, plus I have been on here forever, so that has to count for something. :huh:

As for the prices, If they seem a tad out of wack, tell me. On alot of this stuff, I have no clue on what it is worth, and just put a number of what I thought it should be.

Shipping and payment
All Shipping will be paid for by the buyer and will be charged on top of the current prices. I am Paypal verified, and if possible would like all payments that way. Safer then cash.

I am looking for a complete dash and center console. Do you have this, and if so how much? I don't need the cluster and I don't need the heater controlls.

thx
dave

no, the seats are Cloth. I will get pics of them when I return from my vacation.

The dash is still up for grabs, but the Center council i am pretty sure is taken. My buddy with a ITR wants the center council so he can keep his Number plate when he sells it.

i want that GSR wheel if it's leather. don't need the air bag. are you includidng the cruise wiring harness? if that stuff is all good how does $40 sound? send me some pics. thanks

I'm interested in Front/Rear seats. Would you trade them for a Skunk2 intake manny for GSR, brand new w/ gasket?

Do you have a 4 wire O2 Sensor?? where are you located??

which harness did you use for the swap? either way you have an extra harness right? im in need of the harness clip for the vss. let me know.

Originally posted by illmatik@Feb 4 2004, 04:52 PM
Do you have a 4 wire O2 Sensor?? where are you located??

Yes I do, it is from my del Sol d series manifold. I ended up cutting the wires (about a foot above the 02) to extend them for a few seconds, that way when I first test started the car (still did not have the GSR o2 hooked up since exhaust didn't line up) and if I tried to start it, it would throw a code. Any ways, long story short, I have one, I have the plug, I have the o2 (still in manifold), If you want it, I can sell it to you.

I actually used the GSR harness, and the old harness, well, it is on some other kids car, since my d16z6 is in his car. I do have his old engine harness, however, it is an automatic, but I dont know if it would make a diffrence.

I am in the Metro Detroit area.

is the connector clip for the vss different? if not, i would like just that clip and some wire. jus check it against the one on your car, unplug your vss, and compare the connectors on the 2 harnesses, myabe like 5 bucks for it?

Back