Personal Question?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

keep hitting it man. As soon as that stops, beat the fuck out of your "Friend" and piss in his cereal the next morning.

lol @ the donkey punch. Tho the best way to get back at her is keep fucking her and when you get sick of it, and dont let it take too long (this plan doesnt work if she gets sick of fucking first) just cash her out. Tell her you have found a much better fuck, from a girl who doesnt stank like old tuna. Oh yea and then beat the hell out of that lame ass dude you used to call a friend.

oh i got a good one!!!!!!!!!!!

why dont u pretend like u know nothing, then turn around and fuck her friends?
theres nothing like kissing a girl with her friends pussy on ur breath ;)

dirty sanchez?? is that when you stick your finger in a "dark place" and wipe it across her upper lip???

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Mar 13 2003, 04:24 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 12 2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by 2 litre EG Posted: Mar 12 2003@ 07:05 PM
"bros before hoes" homie!

Bros don't fuck your G/F.

she wasnt my GF... and technically it wasn't his GF either, it was a girl he was fuckin :)

Ya,I know but still if it got him so upset he decided to bring the general public into it,she must have meant something to him,that was more my point,but it is a two way street,so she is as much to blame.

paragus Posted on Mar 13 2003
@ 02:02 AM
dirty sanchez?? is that when you stick your finger in a "dark place" and wipe it across her upper lip???
yip :p

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 12 2003, 02:11 PM
or you could just give her a "Dirty Sanchez" ......

for once i agree with Karnash... you should just use her for the nastiest sex that you that you can think of, no strings attached. When it gets too heavy, cut her ho ass loose. You could always ask your "Friend" how your dick tastes, since he seems to like makin out with your leftovers. And karnash i prefer the "HOT CARL". EEEWWWWW!!!

Originally posted by machine+Mar 12 2003, 11:26 PM-->
@Mar 12 2003, 02:11 PM
or you could just give her a "Dirty Sanchez" ......

for once i agree with Karnash... you should just use her for the nastiest sex that you that you can think of, no strings attached. When it gets too heavy, cut her ho ass loose. You could always ask your "Friend" how your dick tastes, since he seems to like makin out with your leftovers. And karnash i prefer the "HOT CARL". EEEWWWWW!!!

IM FUCKING SPEECHLESS

LMFAO!!! AAHAHAAHAH THAT WOULD BE FUCKING CLASSIC..i can see it now.. you guys are eating at a mcdonalds... and just out of no where u bust out with..

"So .. how does my dick taste with that number 4?, good?"

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 12:25 PM
OKAY SINCE I AM A GIRL & IM SMARTER THAN MOST OF THE MALES IN HERE....
I CAN GIVE U THE BEST ADVICE

holy quiffe you wrote a novel. And that's kinda messed up.. . . . . best advice. pshaw!

H3r3 b3 th3 d34l y0 -

BROS BEFORE HOES

if the bro is going behind your back, he isn't your bro.

fuck him. Go with the girl one more time- poke it in the 3rd, pull out, blow it in her hair, get dressed, leave. don't ever look back, don't say good bye.

BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HOE'S AND TRICKS
DROP TO THERE KNEES AND SUCK YOUR DICKS

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 01:13 AM
BROS BEFORE HOES

if the bro is going behind your back, he isn't your bro.

fuck him. Go with the girl one more time- poke it in the 3rd, pull out, blow it in her hair, get dressed, leave. don't ever look back, don't say good bye.

BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HOE'S AND TRICKS
DROP TO THERE KNEES AND SUCK YOUR DICKS

:werd: to the bros before hoes.

"fuck him" ... please dont.. not all of us are like you B :p jk bro.

Yes.. "bitches" are, but you have Girls and Ladies that are not. (did i kiss enough ass to any ladies?)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 01:17 AM
ok i scrolled down after like the 5th post lol... i say give her the fire breathing dragon and directly after it the strawberry shortcake, then pick up your pants and bounce. also... you can do funny little things to get back at your friend, sure you can beat his ass, but thats not as funny always. you can use your imagination, you can dump out his "special lotion" and replace the contents with miracle whip, yea, thats funny lol. be creative, it could be fun :) oh yea... if you havent done it yet, before you do ANYTHING DRASTIC. do it in the butt. just ram it in there and let it fly, its fun i promise lol :lol: :worthy:

yeah man get creative and the dragons breath is the greatest all though donkey punching is pretty fucking hillarious too

and i agree with B you can't make a hoe a house wife

I just want to thank all of you.. but this is one of the funniest threads i have ever seen.. I started reading it when it was posted while i was at work and i kept laughing abt it when i went to bed when i read the last post! this is FUNNY. I told my girl abt the donkey punch and she looked at me and said dont get any ideas thats fucked up! lol... i would never do that but its hella funny.. thanks cause i hard one of the worst days ever yesterday and all of you made it so much better thanks again :D
chris

thnx guys you have helped a lot and made me laugh (which helps) and just so people know we were about to start going out again we were working things out...honsetly but thats kewl my homie wants to try and play me like a chump then i think what im gonna do is ask him straight up ...."were you honestly planning shit with her" and if he says yea then ill say " have fun mith my leftovers...." and some other choice words possibly then if he says he will or some smartass shit then ill turn around and explain to him he'll never f*&%# her like i did and she will admit it too!... and i havent decided if i m gonna try and be friends with him still....or beat his ass i need more opinions on that i know what im gonna do about my ex but now i need to know..........should i stay his friend? or should i leave him be? or option C beat the hell out of him????? :bash:

I thought of the EVILest thing you can do to her. In bed one nite be like baby let's try something new. Blindfold her and then say you'll be right back. at this point you should have any type BIG dog waiting in the other room. then bring the dog into the other room and have it mount her! hjahHAHAHAHHAAH (YEAH i KNO IT'S SICK)

Originally posted by FFCiv@Mar 13 2003, 12:50 PM
I thought of the EVILest thing you can do to her. In bed one nite be like baby let's try something new. Blindfold her and then say you'll be right back. at this point you should have any type BIG dog waiting in the other room. then bring the dog into the other room and have it mount her! hjahHAHAHAHHAAH (YEAH i KNO IT'S SICK)

whoa, and i thought the donkey punch was bad... that right there is disgusting :lol:

:puke:

Hahahaha

YOU GUYS ARE MADDDDDDDDDDDDD CRAZY!!!!!!

I say he should think things out. cause he knows the full story
and think of a way to solve his problems..... cuz we damned as hell aint helpin him...
by.. err.. posting the dirtiest and most degrading postitions he should try... LOL
I think he knows what to do, hes a smart guy.

the best combo is the donkey punch (but dont knock her out just hurt her) then walk around her and dick slap that bitch with her shit all over your dick

Back