Pic Of My Car

• Thread starter Thread starter Drock42
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 771

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drock42

I was taking pictures of a mountain on my way to visit my sister in Albuquerque and I turned around and saw this:
s3e6c2af09e235.jpg

I didn't even think the picture would turn out.

ok. are those altezzas on the back i see? if so, TO SHAME

second, im not feeling those rims. is the accord (that is an accord isnt it?)
a 5 lugnut pattern? if so get urself some of the NEW accord rims....those are tight.

just my two cents.

i subscribe to the philosophy that less is more.

other than that, cool pic.

that's just a reflection on the taillights...though i can say the car did have a set of them on at one point in time (what can i say...you live and you learn then you take those fuckers off and torch them!) check out my gallery for the car...i have a pic of the taillights that are on it now....i'm not crazy about them..but they're black and fit the theme of the car (all black & CF). i hear you on the rims...sadly though it's an lx so it's a four lug. i was planning on getting some gunmetal 16 or 17 SSR Competitions (also known as Type C's) as well as doing the H22 swap (still have the engine)...but i have decided to sell the car

How come when you go on this board every fuckin person has to bitch about everyone else's car and put them down. You all need something better to do. I hate rice too but jesus give it a rest. You guys are so narrow minded. You're like a little click of high school valley girls. You think your shit doesn't stink and everyone else has to measure up to you and your ride. LOL what a shame.

BTW: Nice pic and nice car.

You post a pic or a statement here, be prepared to have 14K+ opinions jumping on it. I know he never asked for them, but he posted and that is open game. Just like you did about the color of your car. You posted, so you got it. It should be what YOU want, not us. You said we are narrow minded and want others to live up to our messures, then why the fuck did you ask bout the color of your car? You obviously wanted our narrow minded opinions.

I like his car, its an accord, not made to be a street terror, yes, can be fast, but they are more of a performance sedan/family car if you put some work into them. So, I dont mind big rims and altezza's. Go looks on something like that.

You have a nice car and I'd keep the rims, unless you are going all out beat on the motor, imo, that car is simply to heavy to have good times with just "bolt ons" or whatever your plans were.

You're right. I did my car for me how I wanted it. I've just heard alot of back and forth about the color so I asked for an opinion on it. But I've learned not to ask again. It's to bad it has to be like that cause you guys are turning people away and alienating members for no reason other than to criticise people and jump on their backs. Not something to be very proud of if you ask me. But you didn't ask that did you. (and i'm not refering to you Domeskilla, I was making a general statement) <_<

Originally posted by TripleDigitEK4@Mar 10 2003, 09:09 AM
It's to bad it has to be like that cause you guys are turning people away and alienating members for no reason other than to criticise people and jump on their backs.

Maybe sometimes people here come off as too harsh,but if you hang your ass out in the wind...If I were to post pics of my car up I wouldn't expect that everyone is going to like it,or praise it,so if it bothered my that people would ridicule it,I wouldn't post it.Look at that slammed89integra kid,that guy got it pretty bad when he came here,but he has his plan and it doesn't bother him what we think.Anyway I like that pic accidental art haha,nice. :D

hehe..geez..i can't wait to put my pics of my car up in here..it will be the talk of the week :P oh well though..constructive criticism is always good..key word "constructive."

thanks for the comments guys....good and bad! i just wanted to share what i thought was a cool picture that happened to have my car in it. though i didn't ask for opinions about my car, i knew i'd get them. compared to some of the other pics w/comments i've seen in the past few months here i'd say i came out shining here! :P we should have a disclaimer for those who want to post pictures of their cars though....people can be harsh, especially in a format where most of us will never come face to face. i don't agree with it when someone asks a certain opinion though...like tripledigitek3's which color poll. he had every right to be pissed because he specifically asked for one opinion and got several others about his wing, stickers and any other little thing someone had a differing opinion about. that's just shitty...but hey...that's our freedoms at work right?! B)

Back