Pissed Off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

why the fuck do little tenage punks see the need to walk around at night a bust god damn windows do they think it is fun yea 2 secs of fun just cost a guy 400 dollars for a window I would not be pissed if the stole the stereo but not they did it for fucking fun so now I have no back winow a big ass mess and have to buy a good damn window why

The reason i had Lexan as all of my windows in my s-dime (except windshield). B/c punk bastards will bust your shit just b/c they dont have something as nice.

Sorry to hear about that.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Feb 19 2003, 03:02 PM
i need glass for a 91 civic hb
How much was your lexan

for backwindow and door glass, I spent almost 800 total. Then i had it installed. My total bill was 880 and some change.

The back window i bought custom done by Alter Images, but the reason it was so high was b/c the door glass has a very slight bend in it b/c of it rolling up and down. So that had to be created.

shit does it get scrathed up your take any special care I might just get it in the back they done two windows in now so i need somthing

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Feb 19 2003, 03:07 PM
shit does it get scrathed up your take any special care I might just get it in the back they done two windows in now so i need somthing

Lexan is like regular glass, but with the strength of plexi. It never scratched at all and no special care of it.

what shop do you recomend for lexan
I have used plex for the races but it got scrathed like shit very quickley

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Feb 19 2003, 03:11 PM
what shop do you recomend for lexan
I have used plex for the races but it got scrathed like shit very quickley

Where i live, i just took it to a glass shop. He ordered it and installed it.

Where do you live? If around Dallas, TX.. call up The Hack Shack and see what they can do for you. I am sure you dont live there, but just call any custom/glass shop and ask around.

I live in canada and the shops up hear dont know their heads from their asses in most cases i can do th install my self but i need to order the product first

Back