Please Help Me!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h82w8

I just bought a 91 civic h/b and before I could make a spare key i locked them in the car does anyone know any tricks for breaking in without breaking anything?? :(

Find a friend with AAA and say he was in the car with you when you locked the keys in.

His AAA should cover your cars keys if "he was in the car", i know it does for towing.

thanks anyway but I got it open (trusty coat hanger :D ) now I know why hondas are the most stolen car in america! :lol: :D :huh: ;) :eek: :( :unsure: ...I think I should get an alarm that was to easy.

I used to just pry the driver side window until i can get my fingers in there and pull the window out while someone with small hands/arms reach down and unlock the doors. Warning... you risk breaking the glass this way.

Other/Best option is to bring your VIN number, pinkslip, ID to your local dealer and they'll cut you one for like 5 bux and you get the orignal key str8 from the dealers :p

Originally posted by SirWaldizmo@Jan 16 2003, 02:12 PM

Other/Best option is to bring your VIN number, pinkslip, ID to your local dealer and they'll cut you one for like 5 bux and you get the orignal key str8 from the dealers :p

:werd: thats the best way to do it.

Glad you got them out,I locked mine in the car in the car wash one time.After locking them in the car about twenty times=5 seconds with coat hanger.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 16 2003, 02:30 PM
Glad you got them out,I locked mine in the car in the car wash one time.After locking them in the car about twenty times=5 seconds with coat hanger.

yah, gettin the hanger in was easy but i couldn't flip the lock b/c I couldn't bend the hanger right b/c my pliers were in the car.took me about an hour.

I locked my keys in my rex once. it was bad. my friend said he could get the car open, and i said "ok, just don't break a window or anything". I went inside for a minute, came out, and there was a pile of glass next to my driver side door. the dumb fucker tried to pry my window down with a screw driver. the dumb bastard. i drove with no window for a month. because i was broke.

damn, that sucks! (last story)

i once locked myself out of my rex and used one of the wipers to reach in and unlock the door on the inside (the window was partly open). thank god for 20" wipers.

Back