porch party

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we have porch parties up at Michigan tech. Alot of the house around the area date back when the town used to be the biggest copper mining area IN THE WORLD, so there are alot of old big houses. Alot of the really big ones (the ones that used to be owned by the mining owners) have really nice porches. In the fall and spring, you see them all the time. And since cops up there are a little liberal when it comes to drinking, they are really fun.

It's just a party here.

Porch, house, field, pants. It's just a party.

Or a shindig or a hootinany. Or maybe thats just what I want to call them?

not in PA.

A porch party is a lot different than a house or field party,

Field parties usually involve 100s of people, kegs and at the end of the night getting busted.

House parties involve a shit load of people, illegal gambling (I won liek 250 bucks one night), cases of beer, people fucking everywhere and because we stay in a private community security hassling us after 2 AM. It takes staties 30-45 mins to get there so everyone's long gone and moved communities before they get there.

Our house parties end up 4AM field parties.

96 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro

93 Civic Hatch, parting everything in the engine bay out

90 Prelude, sitting in a parking lot

Are you sure that prelude is still there, 92civicb18b1 ? I mean you have been pretty busy lately.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 6 2005, 02:37 PM
Birchwood Lakes in Dingmans Ferry, PA. Approach the entrance gate and go straight until you hit the "Y", bear right. First left, and it's the house on the corner. Feel free to park on her front lawn.
[post=536628]Quoted post[/post]​

holy shit, my parents had a house there. they sold it because they knew me and my older sister would turn it into a non-stop party. wierd.

but yea, porch party for me is sitting on the front porch of my house at school playing cars. cars is a drinking game. everyone gets a color. your color drives by, you drink. i live on the main drag so, rush hour is ussually 5-10 drunk ass people on my porch yelling at each other that their color just passed.

other than that its just house partys that may or may not involve the outside. they can be broken down further into chill partys, get drunk and have sex partys, and FUBAR partys.

not threadjacking just dont want to start a new post

this reminds me to post this. august 19, glassboro, nj. rowan university. kind of a housewarming/birthday party at my new house. would fall in between the category of a get drunk and have sex party and a FUBAR party. sleeping arrangments can be made as well.

if your in the area i dont mind anyone stopping by. IM me at LHORNYTHIRTEENL on AIM or PM me. dont post here because i dont want to be accused of threadjacking

Originally posted by dveit+Aug 7 2005, 08:57 PM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Aug 7 2005, 08:42 PM
LHORNYTHIRTEENL

:huh: :blink:

I'm not even gonna ask.
[post=537113]Quoted post[/post]​

yea alot of petifiles bother me. my last name is Hornacek aka Horny, had the nickname before i knew what the word meant. 13 was my hs football number. i should have thought about the combo before i chose it but whatever.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

holy shit thats fucking funny as hell

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Aug 6 2005, 08:18 PM
It's just a party here.

Porch, house, field, pants. It's just a party.

Or a shindig or a hootinany. Or maybe thats just what I want to call them?
[post=536735]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo: yeah if its just a bs get together of people on my deck (porch in the back yard) its gets no name but we throw many shindigs that involve burning stuff breaking doors smokin pot doing chicks and drinking. now i have never thrown a hootinany nor ever been invited to one. i think i may thro one this weekend to see how that goes. o and i live in the ne and ive never heard of an official party called a porch party so i dont think is regional. :shrug2:

fuck it...

its the "let go chill on the porch", forget the party. Let's get wasted and stand on the porch to bother everyone else.

Hootinany is NOT from NE. Its used up here to mock the southerners who use the word. At least thats what I make of it. Shindig, heard of it but I think everyone knows that.

Back