possible 3-day week-end....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
They might actually force me to take a week-end off...so for the 3 day week-end...I'll be stuck at the house....something about they're painting the hanger bullshit.

actual time off...for three damn day's... :ph34r:

I might actually have some time to get something done.....like a car, the front sidewalk tot he road, some more lawn work, clean the garage, and of course....BEEEEEEEEER.

might be a good week-end for a BBQ....or put a roof on the garage.... :ph34r: or both.

hrmmm..

Or I might buy a truck... B)

I might be having a BBQ next week, not sure which date yet though, I'll let you foolios know.

I was thinking for the weekend after the 4th to have a JDM BBQ at the house for everyone...and a diff swapping day...but I stilll need more parts. We can try to set up something though... :)

<--leaving now to go buy some more bricks at Lowes for a walkway to the front porch....got to make 4 trips in the civic...and could have been just one trip in a damn truck...ohh well....BRB

Damn storm...thunder/lighning and a shit load of rain....

brick trip postponed again...

But the garage is soaked....and everything is wet again.... :( I need a roof damn it. :angry:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2005, 01:50 PM
im going to maine ....
[post=518109]Quoted post[/post]​

what for B? and what part?

dude....you have like the coolest shit....a jdm wife lots of rims a great job...IHATEYOU.....j/p ....will you adopt a 23 year old Puerto Rican......please...Dad?

Originally posted by formby@Jun 29 2005, 08:15 PM
dude....you have like the coolest shit....a jdm wife lots of rims a great job...IHATEYOU.....j/p ....will you adopt a 23 year old Puerto Rican......please...Dad?
[post=518309]Quoted post[/post]​

Bahahhaaa.....

4 day weekend for me.....I heading to Crystal beach in Canada yO!

EDIT: ---> stay home --->ONLINE---->HONDASWAP for 3 days....Ohh and beer...

Originally posted by driver1+Jun 29 2005, 08:06 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 29 2005, 01:50 PM
im going to maine ....
[post=518109]Quoted post[/post]​

what for B? and what part?
[post=518301]Quoted post[/post]​

college mini-reunion. basically, my old house mates are getting back together.

somewhere outside portland. i forget the town's name.

Hmm... If it stops raining, i'm gonna plant more grass, grade the driveway, dig up the old gardens, mow the lawn, clean up the workshop, finish power washing the house, drink some yuengling, smash the last brick post up, and maybe do some work on the quad.

Everytime I see the title of this thread I read "Possible three way..wtf will I do"

That is all.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 30 2005, 09:33 AM
Everytime I see the title of this thread I read "Possible three way..wtf will I do"

That is all.
[post=518569]Quoted post[/post]​

Didn't we actually have a thread with that exact name a few years back? :D

Back