Post your audio sytems!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love my V1. It's saved me twice. The guy who was riding my ass went to pass, then got nailed. heh.

Although a JL fan myself, i disagree. i have shallow mount Alpine's and i leave my car with bleeding ears. as for the money fact, 700 is way too much for shallow mounts, i agree, thats insane.

I would certainly enjoy some W7's or some other nice Kicker square subs.

the only sub out there that will actually perform well is the JL slim series. I have heard the memphis and they suck. I'm not paying $700 for a slim sub either.

I have heard 2 8's and 1 10 get down alot louder. I dont need shalow mount subs...i have an entire hatch. I just need to reduce the weight. right now i have taken out my spare tire and replaced it with my 13w7,box,2 big jl amps,and an optima yellow top where the spare tire used to be. Its heavy back there. :lol:

Hey Jeffie,
I have just been loking at those pictures that you posted and I noticed that both the mercedes and Z are red.
that a fetish? looks good.

Although a JL fan myself, i disagree. i have shallow mount Alpine's and i leave my car with bleeding ears. as for the money fact, 700 is way too much for shallow mounts, i agree, thats insane.

I would certainly enjoy some W7's or some other nice Kicker square subs.
'

I havent seen the Alpine's in person. gonna check them out.....

Hey Jeffie,
I have just been loking at those pictures that you posted and I noticed that both the mercedes and Z are red.
that a fetish? looks good.

I don't even like red.

It's just how it worked out. I also have a black/red bike but I like to say its orange.

I got mine really cheap, you should check them out if you are going to consider keeping 12's
300RMS
900Max

not bad for shallow mounts...

i took the sub out last night. one of my buddies at the shop looked at me and was like...''i refuse to let you take it out, you have the best sub on the best amp with the best high's amp they make, how dare you!'' :lol: He thought weight was BS and didnt' matter. :rolleyes:

this morning my car felt like it lost alot of weight.....:cool:curves were fun, low end power was more responsive fromstop lights. I like it!

now if i can get the Si wheels and coilover's i would be super happy.:cool:

how much weight did you remove? like 100lbs?

JL sub - 56lbs?
optima yellow top - 38lbs
Box- 20lb (?)
Jl amps - 32lbs

roughly 146lbs of weight in the back. mehh it sounds like little but turning,s curves sucks with the weight lagging behind....

holy christ dude. that is rediculous.

really makes me appreciate having an infinity basslink. that thing weighs nothing.

holy christ dude. that is rediculous.

really makes me appreciate having an infinity basslink. that thing weighs nothing.

it was fun taking it to audio shows and watching my roof flex :cool:

The honda bug has bitten me again and i'm actualy going to check out some civic si wheels this afternoon. If he'll take $350 (submoney) than i'm putting them on the rsx.

After that i'll be ordering some s2 coilovers:cool:

it was fun taking it to audio shows and watching my roof flex :cool:

The honda bug has bitten me again and i'm actualy going to check out some civic si wheels this afternoon. If he'll take $350 (submoney) than i'm putting them on the rsx.

After that i'll be ordering some s2 coilovers:cool:

wheels are like these
Honda-Civic_Si_Sedan_2007_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

JL sub - 56lbs?
optima yellow top - 38lbs
Box- 20lb (?)
Jl amps - 32lbs

roughly 146lbs of weight in the back. mehh it sounds like little but turning,s curves sucks with the weight lagging behind....

how in the hell did you find a box that can properly fit a w7 that only weighs 20lbs?
seriously, i think you are way underestimating that.

an old friend of mine had a w7 in the jl box and that thing weighed so fucking much. it took 2 people to just pick it up. if that box takes up your whole trunk, i can guarantee that it weighs much more than that.

I'm sure it did I was just being on the safe side.

Why the hell did pic show up as a Corvette? It'll fix it when I get done shitting,that's right I'm on my phone bitches!

Back