prelude seats into EG.. help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok.. i just picked up some 99 Prelude seats for my 94 hatch.. i'm just wondering how to swap the rails so i can bolt them it, i've never done it before and dont wanna mess somethin up..

When I did it in my EG, I just used the Prelude rails. Three of the bolt holes lined up, and I drilled my own hole for the fourth mounting point. Worked like a charm. Gimme a few minutes and I'll see if I can find pics.

edit: Oh...99 Prelude...I had 93 (or maybe 94, I don't know) Prelude seats...not sure if they were different or not. I guess this is kinda a worthless post now...lol

sorry bout that

well.. a fewbeers and a few bowls later, i finished.. the rails were a direct swap.. took about 2 hrs, getting sidetracked very easily took some time.. :lol:

Gotta bring it back from the dead, but how do you sit in the car with theese seats? are they higher or lower?

little bit higher, but they're really comfy.. they're getting swapped for teg seats eventually

Back