project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You gonna level that IC out or just leave it hangin?

im going to try to fix it some other time... im done for the day. im cold, i want a shower, i want food, and i want my girl. :)

hacking shit upwith a sawzall ownz!!
130200374738PM93330.gif

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 25 2003, 05:51 PM
That is called a speed bar. How the hell do you snap bolts with that thing, you can not get any trq with it.

You got a massive hitch hikers thumb

i don't fucking know man... i was using 1 hand on it too. fucking honda's.

my first.

my last.

my only.

and it's not because i love the fucking thing, thats for god damn sure.

as for my thumb, if it bothers you so much, sit on it, fucker.

looks fucking badass bro!
just straighten that IC, and what the fuck is with the XXL bolts you used to secure it? hope to see it completed one day. :thumbsup:

You're not really going to let the IC hang down below the bumper chin like that? Crooked or not, that looks like shit, man... don't half ass it!

maybe if you put a lip in the front it would help cover it up. i dont know which car it comes off, maybe the 5th gen civics, but im talking about the OEM lip, not aftermarket. i think pills has one on his sol.

it CANT go up any higher on the passenger side. the Charger pipe hits the top of the bottom of the bumper support on the side. its all the way up. the right side has to go up a little more.

if it looks like ass, fuck me then. maybe i should go buy a body kit or something

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 25 2003, 05:21 PM

if it looks like ass, fuck me then.

you wouldn't like it. I'd just lay there and smell funny.

But anyway... can't you move the charge piping up? Since we're talking about sheet metal in front of the wheels, it's less structural than otherwise. Cut some sheet metal to move the pipes around so the IC can sit higher. You'll be uberpissedoffsol if you whack that thing pulling into a driveway or something.

its not the charge pipe--- its the outlet on the IC. its all the way up. unless i want to cut the ENTIRE front end of my car off, thats as high as its going.

moving the outlet is not an option dude. lol

That was the picture I've been waiting for. I can just see that flying up in the rear view mirror.

But I have to say, you need to cover that lower part of the IC. It looks like crap otherwise. You'll beat the hell out of it when you pull too close to a cement parking log/thing.

Get a lip like this one from Erebuni:

481.jpg

all this still doesnt change the fact that it still has to line up with the turbo outlet. and he cant move that end of the intercooler up since it hooks right to the turbo and the only way to make the drivers side higher would be to postion the turbo higher, which is not an option unless he got a new manifold. you cant just raise it up. and trying to make the other side higher will just make the whole thing more crooked. i say fuck it and just cover it up with a lip like i said before.

the turbo spins dude. i can click it up a little higher. righ tnow, it kinda aims down.

what's hitting is the charge pipe. i dunno, i'll get better pics later tomorrow or something... well, no, tomorrow is autoX in the 240... then work... so maybe on monday...

Originally posted by spectacle@Oct 25 2003, 07:10 PM
middle fingers in pissedoffsol's posts = :D

total ownage of those fuckers that fucked you over with fucked up parts

thats alot of fucking :blink:

Back